Conversationalist

Sorry, no points this time

Hello AARP Rewards managers,

I got the following strange notification after watching a video:

"Sorry, no points this time.

You didn't earn any AARP points because you either already scored

with this activity or maxed out for the day."

aarp-no-points-this-time.jpg

1) Already scored? The 300 points badge is visible, so I couldn't have already scored.

2) Maxed out for the day? I am at time of this post 6915 points in for the day (23 videos + daily).

I checked the math and the video was counted to my points, so whatever code triggers this message may need to be looked at.

Thanks,

Ray

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@ralmon 

After you reach max you can enter continuous promo codes for a 100 pts.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@ralmon @AARPJessicaT 

I was able to complete quizzes after I reached 7,440 points yesterday, but it did not give me credit.  I used the promo code on Tuesday without issue.

When I achieve 7,440 points (or 7,450 actually), according to the rules, I should able to get credit for one more activity that earns 500 points or less.  I did not get credit for completed quizzes or videos after reaching 7,440 points yesterday, even though, notices after the quizzes stated that I earned another 450 points.

A Transaction history that showed earned points (and other entries) would be of help here.

Very strange and hope it is a one day issue.

I'm sorry that I can't be of any help with the promo code @ralmon but I always use the promo code after reaching the maximum points allowed and it works.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPJessicaT 

At the time, I was at correctly at 6915 points for the day, which is why the message was confusing. The video had counted even though it said I did not get points.

I continued to max after my posting.Thanks for double-checking though.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP