Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards page not working since Sept, 1st 2021

Regular Contributor

Rewards page not working since Sept, 1st 2021

Has anyone else had problems earning or redeeming points for the past 2 weeks ?

Regular Contributor

Looks like it's working for me again!  Woot! Woot!  Hopefully it's working for everybody again!

Regular Contributor

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I have been having problem for weeks. Asks you to log in then repeats again to log in. I can't participate in rewards at all now. Doesn't matter if using my phone or PC. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@j764225s I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to access your AARP Rewards account for weeks. I reviewed your profile and your account is also being affected by our site issue. We are working to get this resolved as soon as possible. I was able to credit your account some points to make up for the time that you've been unable to login. You will see these points reflected in your points balance once the issue is resolved and you're able to login. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

We'll it's been over 3 weeks and no answer for the rewards shutdown !

Regular Contributor

Regular Contributor

Another day comes and another day AARP Rewards isn't working for me.  Heavy sigh.  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Community Concierge

@rharper10 We were trying to get to the bottom of your issue by creating the escalations before we were aware that there is actually a Rewards site outage that is affecting some users, preventing them from being able to login/access the Rewards website. I have confirmed that your profile is being affected by this issue. We are working to resolve this as soon as possible with an estimated completion date towards the end of September. We apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you. I was able to add some points to your AARP Rewards account to make up for the time that you've been unable to access the site. You will see these points reflected in your points balance once you are able to login. 

Regular Contributor

What a joke ! ๐Ÿ˜ค

Regular Contributor

This is ridiculous AARP ! No one has an answer since Sept 1st ?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I just purchased an appleby's digital gift card which hasn't arrived. Then I tried to access My Rewards and it's just clocking away. Well, now I know why!!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@PeggyH674394 Here to help. On what date did you purchase the gift card? The email can take up to 72 hours to be delivered once a purchase is complete.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I called 9/13 said report was made usual 3-5 business days. Called back this am first was told no report made than was told Friday it was "escalated to a supervisor" another 3-5 days. If you do get an email for any reason it is an automated general response. So much for customer service. I'm paid thru 10-31 and after 14+ years will not renew. It is almost impossible to redeem monthly points so they "expire" Whole program screws their members. AARP = Another Associated Ripoff Program in my opinion.

Regular Contributor

I wish AARP can give us a straight answer and not give us excuses !

Community Concierge

@a862639l  We recently discovered that the Rewards platform is experiencing an issue that is affecting some of our user profiles that enables them to login/access the Rewards website. We are working to resolve this error with an estimated completion date towards the end of September. We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you while our team works to get it fixed as soon as possible. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

This week I hope this can be resolved ?

Community Concierge

@a862639l There are no updates as of yet. We are still working with the goal of having a resolution by the end of the month.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

This is ridiculous AARP ! No one has an answer since Sept 1st ?

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I'm surprised the estimated completion date isn't "3-5 business days".  Oh wait.  End of September WOULD be about 3-5 business days.  ๐Ÿ˜€

Regular Contributor

I am having the same problem since Sept 1 also.  I have contacted them via Twitter.  Their latest response is: "We are working to resolve this issue. You may try using an incognito window. If the issue persists, please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. -BW"

Using an Incognito window did NOT fix my problem.

Regular Contributor

I've been calling them everyday for the past week, very frustrating indeed, 14 days and they don't seem to have a fix for this is pretty lousy. I can log in to the rewards page but that's about it, no earning or redeeming is possible, keeps telling "my session has expired and please log in and refresh". All I know is that they will owe me lots of points once this is resolved since I can't earn my 7,500 daily max points.

Regular Contributor

And you really expect them to give you all those points when you consider how effective they have been fixing the problem in the first place?  ๐Ÿ˜œ  Thanks for keeping on them for a fix!

Regular Contributor

This is the error I get for the past two weeks when trying to redeem points  "We apologize for the inconvenience, your session has expired. Please login to proceed." Back around Sept 5th they did give me 3 days worth of max points (7,500 X 3)

Regular Contributor

AARP's reply to me letting them know Incognito didn't work: "Thanks for getting back to us. We will continue working to resolve the issue and apologize for the inconvenience. If I can answer anything about membership or benefits, I'm always here to help! -Brittney W."

Regular Contributor

I called today and talked to Mike in AARP Rewards.  I was told this is a "known problem" and I should try it again later today or tomorrow.  I should also "clear my history for the past 2 weeks" (because it worked so well the first time I did it).  Sorry if I don't have a lot of faith in this "solution".  โ˜น๏ธ

Community Concierge

@rharper10 We're looking into this issue further. I was able to create an escalation for you and you can expect to hear back from our designated team within 3-5 business days via email. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

This is SAD !

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Any new updates on the rewards program being down ???

Regular Contributor

Thank you for the escalation.  Is this different than the escalation from 9/7?

AARPTwitterReply_090721.JPG

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP