Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Reward gift cards

Purchased 3 gift cards but can’t seem to get them!!  I’ve received emails so I know that information is correct but haven’t received any emails with my gift cards purchased a day ago!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LynnB693472 I reviewed your account and I see those emails were re-sent. Let me know if you need anything further, I'm here to help! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

We ordered gift cards on the 9th & 10th.  Still nothing.  Talked to rewards and they tell us they need to send it over to customer service, call customer service and they say they sent it back to rewards.  This is absurd! 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ChrisS932794 I apologize for any confusion this has caused. We escalated your account issue on 12/16 and you can expect to hear back from our escalations team within 3-5 business days. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

So, it’s been 5 business days, AGAIN.. with no resolution- what’s next?! 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ChrisS932794 I apologize for the delayed response, I just got back into the office. I reviewed your membership and I see that this was resolved on 12/23. I'm here if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Contributor

We heard the same thing when it was “escalated” on the 11th/12th.  Then I guess it was handed back to the rewards team on the 16th.  It’s absolutely absurd that I’m having so much trouble getting ahold of someone to just get this resolved and constantly being told to wait 3-5 business days.  I have the script where I literally asked if I didn’t hear back by the 16th what should I do and they said “don’t worry, you will” and here we are.  This gift card order was originally for $2,250.  However, I was never given any confirmation and have now been charged $9,000 and no resolution for over 10 days!  I call the number they provided and nobody answers.  By far the worst experience I have EVER had purchasing gift cards and with no try end in sight.   Just terrible! 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@ChrisS932794 

Hi Chris

So sorry you are having difficulty receiving your PURCHASED gift cards.
What with the current dilemma members are experiencing with receiving the redemption emails on Instant Wins, Points Only gift cards AND of course the monthly Xtra-Regret Credits (did I spell that right Andrew ??) plus gift cards with a -0- balance.

I am at a total loss why anyone would attempt to buy these AARP discount purchased gift cards.

There are so many horror stories in this forum of purchases gone wrong, I am just not EVER going to risk spending what little income I have in this way.

There are way too many other ways to obtain discount gift cards and for a good bit less $$$$$$.  😁 🤣

Just Saying

lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP