Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Three Exciting New AARP Rewards Cruise Line Gift Cards!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Three Exciting New AARP Rewards Cruise Line Gift Cards!

Week of 3/28/22, we’ve added the following three gift cards to the Rewards catalog:

• Royal Caribbean Digital Gift Card (Members Only)
    • $450 ($500 Value 10% off)
    • $90 ($100 Value 10% off)

• Holland America Line Digital Gift Card (Available to all)

• Princess- Digital Gift Card (Available to all)

Redeem yours today! https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/ 

AARPTeri
Contributor

Hi there, I keep clicking on the link https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/  and it keeps bringing me to the same "get started with AARP rewards" page. I've signed up but it's like a loop that keeps bringing me back to that same page. Is the site broken right now?

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

They need to fix it.....it's May 13th and it is still doing the same! 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CarolynB64593 Try this link: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/ This link will take you directly to the redemption options under the AARP Rewards program. If you are being taken to the login page, be sure to login before trying to access the redeem page. I'm always here if you need anything further. 

0 Kudos

BOOOOOO!!!  It doesn't work.  I also keep getting the same page.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Log in and then look in the top red bar for * AARP REWARDS which is on the right by your name, then click it.

Click on the drop down menu that says "Browse Rewards"  DISCOVER
Then click on Redeem and then select Members only
Then at the next page just scroll to the giftcard that you want.  They seem to be in random order.

I hope that works for you.  I was able to buy for both Carnival and Princess and my AAA Agent applied them to my upcoming cruises.  That and my shareholder benefits and I feel like I'm on top of the world.  LOL.

Good Luck

Periodic Contributor

Were Princess Cruises gift cards removed from the catalog? If not, please send the link. I am finding Carnival, Holland America and Celebrity but not Princess. THANKS

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ll105 There was a glitch with those cards and our team had to pull them from the catalog. Once the issue is resolved, we will be listing them on the redemption site again!

Contributor

it still does not work - the link you have given redirects to the rewards home page 

0 Kudos
Contributor

AARPJanelleM

AARPTeri please check the rewards link https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/ it is not working - simply redirects to the rewards home page and from there, it does not appear that there is a way to get to the rewards page.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SusanB408177 Hi Susan, let me help! The Rewards redeem link is working properly; please check out the troubleshooting steps for site issues if you're still being redirected: The AARP Website Is Not Working As Expected

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SRS92101 Hi Steve, the site is not broken right now. It is up and working properly. Be sure to click the "Login" button on the Get Started page to login to the Rewards site so you can access the redeem page. I'm always here to help!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Is there a way to just see what cruise line gift cards that you offer?  It is tedious going through this whole list when you are searching for something specific!  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

I click on the link to redeem and it's just stuck on that page. The link "To Get Started With AARP Rewards" appears to  be broken. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RustyB565704 Here is a direct link to the redeem site: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/ Are you getting an error message when you click to Get Started with AARP Rewards?  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I’m trying to sign up for Holland cruise gift cards using rewards program.  I add my phone no., get the text code, enter it and keep getting the “Hmmm looks like etc.”. I’ve done it numerous times. How do I join the program to purchase cards?

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

The quickest way to get this resolved is to call our AARP Rewards Support at 1-866-451-6305.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Contributor

Can I use the Royal Caribbean gift cards for payment on my cruise with my travel agent?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SandraW323746 Good question, Sandra. We recommend that you check out the Rewards terms and redemption instructions shown on the item redemption page for complete info. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi,  I purchased 4-$500 Princess GC's and 1-$500 Holland America GC's on 2/18/23.  I received one Princess GC (Order # 8058) and the Holland America GC.   I'm missing three $500 Princess cards.  Checked spam folder and not there.  Checked my credit card statement and was charged for 5.  Can you resend? 

Thanks Laura

Periodic Contributor

Did you end up getting the gift cards? how much longer did you wait?

Community Concierge

@LauraL263632 It can take up to 24 hours to receive the replacement emails and they were sent yesterday. Let me know if there's anything further we can do!

We just purchased five $500 Holland America gift cards for $450 each through AARP to help pay for our upcoming cruise. I entered each of the five gift cards for payment, however, Holland America only valued each gift card at $450, not the $500 as promoted on your website. Were the giftf cards that were sent to me mis-valued? It really wasn't worth buying the gift cards. Please advise.

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@KathlindaR821521 Thanks for letting us know. Were you able to get to the bottom of this when you gave us a call? The notes on your account show that you were able to check the balance with a phone agent. If you're still having an issue with the available balance on the gift cards you purchased, please reach out to Holland America Line. They can be reached via email at HALgiftcardsupport@hollandamerica.com or phone 1-855-501-4161. Complete gift card terms and conditions can be found on their site: https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/legal-privacy/gift-card-terms-and-conditions.html

Contributor

I ordered three Princess gift cards 3 days ago and have yet to receive an email with the gift card info (PIN). (We even checked the spam folder.)   I checked my VISA statement, and I was charged the correct amount.  Let me know what I should do.

Community Concierge

@JodiB988076 Thanks for flagging. We escalated this for you when you contacted us via chat. You can expect a resolution within 3-5 business days. I'm always here to help!

Contributor

Would you please resend me the email for the gift card that I purchased on 5/22/23? I can't find it anywhere. (Sorry for posting here, I'm new and I don't know how to make a new post or contact you directly.) Thank you!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@CarleighP686036 Hi Carleigh, thanks for participating in the Rewards program! Your request was processed when you called us; please let me know if you need anything further!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I can't seem to get to that area of the website. I keep getting redirected to the "get started" page.

Super Contributor

Consider yourself lucky. See @JodiB988076  post above

Contributor

Me, too!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP