Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

SWEEPSTAKES WIN AMOUNT ERROR

Is anybody else having a problem with the Sweepstakes win amounts changing when you try entering any of the sweepstakes. All the winning values change to $10 with either laptop or desktop use, using different browsers, cleared cache so it must be another failed attempt to get this program on the right track. Going on now for about 10 - 12 days. I guess this is our new normal. Oh well 😩😫 c'est la vie

AARP.jpg

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

I also got the "oops" message and not sure if my entries were recorded.  The points were subtracted, so not able to "retry" again.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Same here. I have however another problem; too often after I have confirmed the points, instead of "You are in" I get "oops! something went wrong" or similar stuff. However I am not allowed to play again that day, the points have been subtracted and because there is no tally of all the times we are in, I do not know if it has been counted; most likely not.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@rednexsrus We are aware of the issue and our Rewards team is working on it. Thanks! 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

<< I have however another problem; too often after I have confirmed the points, instead of "You are in" I get "oops! something went wrong" or similar stuff. However I am not allowed to play again that day>>

My experience is not quite exactly similar.  Maybe because I don't play the maximum amount of entries (?).  I enter my amount, and when I get the oops message, I enter again, and then the transaction history shows that despite the oops message, both my entries went through and now I have double the intended amount.  So the difference, perhaps because you enter the max amount (?) is that I am allowed to play again, but with videos a real challenge to get points, and sweepstakes entries now over the top expensive, extra sweepstake entries above plan can kill a budget fast.  

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you. I will try to play incrementally.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP