Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Request: Steam gift cards

I've see Xbox, Gamestop, Google Play, iTunes, but has there been anything from Steam?

If so, I guess I missed it, and hope more will be offered.

If none have been offered, I request Steam gift cards for points.

For people who have never heard of Steam, it is one of the largest digital game distribution services. Here is a link to their site:

https://store.steampowered.com/

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@ralmon  Thanks for the explanation.  Have to confess I didn't know what Steam is.

Very glad though to find a thread actually about the program.  Took any number of tries to do that.   All the "what I am doing" posts are okay but not in a forum supposedly devoted to the program.  Good luck with Steam request.

Conversationalist

@HokiePoq 

I agree about the masses of Covid19 related threads. There should probably be a dedicated section just for that.

It's rare to find Steam gift card discounts. More likely the greater value is found within Steam itself when they do internal sales. I'll probably just buy a $50 card from them online. If one shows up in the Rewards program, I can still try to jump on it.

Have a great Sunday!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP