Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

New Member's Only Gift Cards Just added!

Community Manager
Community Manager

New Member's Only Gift Cards Just added!

There’s a $10 Shell Gift Card available for points-only!  This one is sure to go fast. Grab it before it’s gone!  https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/all/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Every time I try to use points for a member only deal, I get a pop up saying.....become a member   I have been a member for 20 years.....what gives?  

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I am having the same problem along with many others. It must be a problem that cannot be fixed because it has been going on for several months to my knowledge.  It is frustrating to be kept in limbo. 

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mazur777 - thanks for your membership! We are looking into this and will get back to you soon.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPAnneH 

I've gotten the "Become a Member" error message when trying to complete a "Points Only, Members Only" deal.

Refreshing the screen will clear it for me.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Same here.Have gotten that message since the site changed so I can not redeem for any Members Only deals.Been a member for years.They are suppose to be working on the problem for weeks now.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@mp1359916  Thanks for letting us know it's still an issue for you. I'm checking in on it.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Have you gotten a reply about my technical issue yet?  Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

@JudithR996105 Our technical team is still investigating.

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@mi4090 - thanks for the heads up. I'm glad refreshing the screen clears it up for you. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

An hour later the offer is still up and not available. I find the experience frustrating. 

Super Contributor

was already not available when you posted it

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP