CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Regular Social Butterfly

"Revealed! It's Our Fall 2022 Relax & Radiate Crate" 

source: The Girlfriend from AARP

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Gold Conversationalist

Disclosure

Certain items might not be included in your package due to surpassing the expiration

date.

Hey @KellytheBelly

Just now saw your

“NEW Disclaimer:”

Regular Contributor

I never even saw the package. Sigh.........

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Its still there for redemption.

Relax & Radiate Fall Crate: Comfort & Connection

75,000 Points $50 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Besides the Bath & Body Works Gift Card with the status of, 'Only a Few Left! (never mind this just 'Sold Out.') Are there seriously no other points only redemptions right now? Weird. 🤔

Conversationalist

It is gone now too.I don't see any cards for points at all.Don't think I have seen that before.Maybe they will add a few different ones soon.

Honored Social Butterfly

Caught me off guard. Rather, 'spooooooky!' 🙂 

Conversationalist

Bath & Body Works Gift Card

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Discover Fragrance Fun! From fresh body care and fine fragrance in a mist as light as air to room-filling fragrance for your home, Bath & Body Works is the destination for products that surprise, delight and inspire with fragrance fun.

Limit 1 per person.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Bath & Body Works Gift Card  Sold Out [09112023]

15,000 Points
$5 Value

Discover Fragrance Fun! From fresh body care and fine fragrance in a mist as light as air to room-filling fragrance for your home, Bath & Body Works is the destination for products that surprise, delight and inspire with fragrance fun.
Conversationalist

Cooler Lunch Bag

18,000 Points

$0 Value

YES it's zero Value !  Does that mean it doesn't count as one of our 3 redemptions?

Insulated main compartment zips tight to keep meals and drinks cooler longer. Perfect for days at the beach, at your favorite park, or on a day trip. Unique rolled leatherette handles provide extra comfort.

Karyn
Super Contributor

That’s an item I no longer need, having retired from the work force and joined the ranks of the retired community. Happy, Happy 🤪 🤪

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Karyn! In my experience "value" does not apply; this will count as 1 of 3 available non-sweeps/instant wins per month.

Here's a more detailed description: Cooler Lunch Bag (based on Google image search).

Note, it is truly "lunch" size...

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks @WebWiseWoman.....according to the link, it is worth at least $10,  so might be a good option for those who need a lunch size bag.

Bronze Conversationalist

CVS Pharmacy  Gift Card  Members Only       Sold Out 

(in about ~1 hour, 30 minutes - 🤔 )

$10.00 Value        18,000 Points 

😎

Gold Conversationalist

How many did they have?  Three?  BOO.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Not sure about this one.Can not find it on the rewards page or searching rewards.It shows on the Discover page when you scroll down toward the bottom.Have never heard of the streaming service.

Midnight Pulp Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points $30 Value

The streaming channel for all things strange! Offering the best cult movies and TV from around the world.

You must be 18+ to subscribe. A credit card is required to create your account. Your subscription will automatically renew to a monthly basis at the then-current price ($4.99/mo) unless you cancel your subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.

Silver Conversationalist

@MemberS2006 

You can stream Midnight Pulp on desktop (Mac, Plex, Windows), mobile (Android, iOS), media streaming devices (Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku), and smart TVs (Hisense, LG, Samsung, Vizio). It doesn't support video game consoles.

Your Welcome 

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

Yes I aware of what a streaming service is as I use quiet a few of them.Midnight Pulp isn't one that I am familiar with and I don't like signing up for anything where my credit card has to be on file so I can be charged once the renewal comes up.I buy gift cards for the services I use and add them to my accounts so I don't need a credit card setting on my account that can be charged.There are so many scams and I don't know anyone that has used this service thus my remark as to not knowing about this one.I have gotten stuck in the past being billed using shady reasoning and bad cancellation policy so I use a lot of caution when adding my credit card to anything now.I would have redeemed for this one except for that.Give me six months then notify me when I need to renew and I could add my card then and pay if I choose to continue the service.A lot of these places count on people forgetting about auto renewals.

Silver Conversationalist

I totally agree with your comments concerning joining any service that requires giving credit card information. Like you I try to be very careful and choose not to subscribe to any service that wants to use the automatic renewal feature. They can easily send an email if it is time for a renewal.

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Another hidden gem

Thanks, @MemberS2006 🙂

Here's how I found it, with pictures (because that's what I do)...

At 'AARP Rewards' Front Page, see 'Browse Rewards,' click 'Discover' in drop-down.'

front page - Discover Drop Down.png

Scroll past Quizzes and Extra Credit, and the AARP Labor Day Sale, and find it at the very bottom...

Scroll Past Quizzes and Extra Credit At Very Bottom.png

Midnight Pulp Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points
$30 Value

Seems open to 'ALL.'

The streaming channel for all things strange! Offering the best cult movies and TV from around the world.

You must be 18+ to subscribe. A credit card is required to create your account. Your subscription will automatically renew to a monthly basis at the then-current price ($4.99/mo) unless you cancel your subscription prior to the automatic renewal date.

midnight-pulp-subscription.imgcache.rev.web.500.500.jpg

Conversationalist

Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card

19,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Trusted Contributor

Sold Out DSW Gift Card - Members Only  13,000 Points - $5 Value

Steak 'n Shake® Gift Card

13,000 Points - $5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

DSW Gift Card  Sold Out [09082023]

13,000 Points
$5 Value

DSW Designer Shoe Warehouse is the destination for your favorites from the best brands at incredible prices. With thousands of styles for the whole family, free shipping options, and a very rewarding loyalty program, DSW makes it easy to get what you want without spending a ton.
Trusted Contributor

Poof, the DSW cards are gone. A lot of love for a $5 card.  

Social Butterfly

@WebWiseWoman 

Thanks!

I did the search as you described several items came up.

I think your choice that your link displays was the right stand.

At first, I thought I could gift this.  But, the dimensions looked

odd for a "Tablet Holder."

Now I understand that it is actually a cell phone stand!

They must think we are rubes.  Well, it didn't look good for

a tablet in the first place, so, what should I expect, huh?

Just got to keep my expectations low around here.

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

Hi my friend Andrew @andrewtoo

They must think we are rubes.They must think we are rubes.

😂🙃

Honored Social Butterfly

Physical Item

Members Only

Tablet Holders  Sold Out

14,000 Points

Rotate to any angle for watching videos, reading, playing games, and more. Great for home, office, kitchen, school, and travel.

tablet-holders.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Regular Social Butterfly

I'd like to recommend everyone use "Search image with Google" option for physical items offered for points only.

In Chrome, right-click or press and hold on the item photo, then choose "Search image with Google".

This has worked for me in finding more detailed info including actual retail value. With this option, the newest item is actually noted as ASHATA "Adjustable Aluminum Portable Smartphone Stand" .

hth

#VegasStrong
Honored Social Butterfly

I use that feature for literally everything! Thanks for the tip!  🙂

Honored Social Butterfly

September 2023 Extra Credit:

*As of 09032023, ALL September Extra Credit Points Only Redemptions are 'Sold Out.'

The Sold-Outs!  ⬇️

Only a Few Left!

adidas Gift Card  Sold Out [09032023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
Barnes & Noble eGift Card  Sold Out [09012023]
15,000 Points
$5 Value

Only a Few Left!

Members Only
Chili's Grill & Bar gift card  Sold Out [09012023]
13,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
CVS Pharmacy® Gift Card  Sold Out [09012023]
18,000 Points
$5 Value

Bath & Body Works gift card  Sold Out [09012023]
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Home Depot® gift card   Sold Out [09012023]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out  [09022023]
4,000 Points
Contribution

Hello+September.jpg

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP