CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, so pay for Amazon Prime, which is not free, or get 6 months free with these streaming services. Do you know the difference in costs? 🤔 

(I should add that in no way am I interested in these streaming services. I'm happy with Pluto TV and Tubi TV for movies and television. I only use Amazon Prime when it's free for 30 days, and not for their streaming services. I mean, can we bring back video stores, or go back to 20 channels on the new cable box like in the early 80's? Even 3 channels and rabbit ears will do, because...It's just too much! Humans becoming their own ruin.  😂)

Regular Social Butterfly

Kelly, I was not promoting Prime; I only wanted anyone with Prime to know these streaming services AARP is promoting are available without subscription.

Personally, I donate to PBS so use their Passport streaming service, but that is the only one.

I've posted regarding many points-only items because I want AARP to practice full disclosure (e.g., if a Sisters crate is from 2022, just include that in the description)...

My apologies for any offence.

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No offence at all! I didn't think you were promoting Prime either. I did, however, sincerely want to know the cost difference. Crickets! 😉  I guess my main thing is that anyone would do the streaming services this way, and how I miss the simpler times. 😁

Honored Social Butterfly

AsianCrush Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points
$30 Value

AsianCrush brings the best of pan-Asian entertainment to the West, bridging language and cultural gaps to broaden the horizons of North American audiences beyond Hollywood. With a streaming library encompassing everything from award-winning films & blockbuster hits to iconic Korean dramas & anime, AsianCrush has built a community of 10 million social media followers to become a haven for the rapidly growing fandom of Asian media & pop culture.

You must be 18+ to subscribe. A credit card is required to create your account. Your subscription will automatically renew to a monthly basis at the then-current price ($4.99/mo) unless you cancel your subscription prior to the automatic renewal date

asiancrush-subscription.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

The Vitamin Shoppe Gift Card  Sold Out [09302023]

17,000 Points

$5 Value

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

vitamin-shoppe-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Kelly

Can you figure this one out ?IMG_0306.PNG

when you search "POINTS -GREETING -COLORING -EBOOK -STREAMING"

the search does not find the $5 17000 points gift card. 

The only way I can find it is to do a search on Points Only

Weird to say the least.

cleared browsing data and cache  

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus I don't freakin' know!

When 'Filtering:' 1) Retail, and 2) For Points, it shows up, alongside the two GoodTrusts. But, yes, if you filter in the way you've shown above, it does not show up in the search results. Maybe the admin will know. 😉 ⤵️ 

laugh.gif

Conversationalist

Kelly I appreciate all the time and effort you take to post all the rewards and information related to the rewards.I will copy and past the header for a reward if I see it hasn't been posted but I won't add all the info like you do.

I know its time consuming to do all that.You are missed when you aren't here to do so.Just wanted to say thank you and I appreciate all you add to the forum.

Honored Social Butterfly

@MemberS2006 >>> That's so sweet! I think we all share the same vibe here. Everyone has their own way of doing it, no matter... I appreciate what you do, too!

Thanks a bunch.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [09172023]

4,000 Points
Contribution

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.

isolation-tile-a.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

(for the email people 😉 )

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [09172023]

4,000 Points
Contribution

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.
Conversationalist

$100 GoodTrust Gift Card

50,000 Points $100 Value
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screambox Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points $35 Value
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight Pulp Streaming Channel 6-Month Subscription

20,000 Points $30 Value
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
GoodTrust Stories: Share and Preserve Special Moments

8,000 Points $6 Value

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

$100 GoodTrust Gift Card  Sold Out  [11062023]

50,000 Points

$100 Value

GoodTrust Estate+ is an easy, safe, and straightforward online estate planning service that can be tailored to your individual needs.

• All-in-one: Unlimited Will, Trust and Directives, valid in all 50 states.
  • Family plan, no extra fee: Each individual can create their own plan.
  • Smart Digital Vault: Easily organize your digital life and legacy.
  • Best value on the market: It’s never been easier to get more, for less.

good-trust-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Social Butterfly

Relax & Radiate Fall Crate: Comfort & Connection (Crate #5)

"Foster meaningful connections with 100 conversation cards, getting to know loved ones better."

OMG! That sounds like absolute torture!

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

😂🤣😂

Gold Conversationalist

Hi again Andrew @andrewtoo

Hahahaa🤣🙃

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Physical Item
Relax & Radiate Fall Crate: Comfort & Connection  (Crate #5)  Sold Out  [10272023]
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Discover the warmth of Comfort & Connection with our latest collection. Indulge in cozy moments with our knitted throw blanket, ombre soy candle, and soft knitted pillow covers. Prepare for gatherings with Christophe Robin Volumizing Mist, a cuff bracelet, and jewelry trays. Foster meaningful connections with 100 conversation cards, getting to know loved ones better. Immerse yourself in the captivating memoir "Save Me the Plums" by a trailblazing food writer. Find contentment at home and embrace the essence of Comfort & Connection.

NEW Disclaimer: 'Certain items might not be included in your package due to surpassing the expiration date.'

relax-radiate-fall-crate.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!
Physical Item
Relax & Radiate Fall Crate: Comfort & Connection  (Crate #5)  Sold Out  [10272023]
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Discover the warmth of Comfort & Connection with our latest collection. Indulge in cozy moments with our knitted throw blanket, ombre soy candle, and soft knitted pillow covers. Prepare for gatherings with Christophe Robin Volumizing Mist, a cuff bracelet, and jewelry trays. Foster meaningful connections with 100 conversation cards, getting to know loved ones better. Immerse yourself in the captivating memoir "Save Me the Plums" by a trailblazing food writer. Find contentment at home and embrace the essence of Comfort & Connection.

NEW Disclaimer: 'Certain items might not be included in your package due to surpassing the expiration date.'
Regular Social Butterfly

"Revealed! It's Our Fall 2022 Relax & Radiate Crate" 

source: The Girlfriend from AARP

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Gold Conversationalist

Disclosure

Certain items might not be included in your package due to surpassing the expiration

date.

Hey @KellytheBelly

Just now saw your

“NEW Disclaimer:”

Regular Contributor

I never even saw the package. Sigh.........

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Its still there for redemption.

Relax & Radiate Fall Crate: Comfort & Connection

75,000 Points $50 Value

Honored Social Butterfly

Besides the Bath & Body Works Gift Card with the status of, 'Only a Few Left! (never mind this just 'Sold Out.') Are there seriously no other points only redemptions right now? Weird. 🤔

Conversationalist

It is gone now too.I don't see any cards for points at all.Don't think I have seen that before.Maybe they will add a few different ones soon.

Honored Social Butterfly

Caught me off guard. Rather, 'spooooooky!' 🙂 

Conversationalist

Bath & Body Works Gift Card

15,000 Points

$5 Value

Discover Fragrance Fun! From fresh body care and fine fragrance in a mist as light as air to room-filling fragrance for your home, Bath & Body Works is the destination for products that surprise, delight and inspire with fragrance fun.

Limit 1 per person.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Bath & Body Works Gift Card  Sold Out [09112023]

15,000 Points
$5 Value

Discover Fragrance Fun! From fresh body care and fine fragrance in a mist as light as air to room-filling fragrance for your home, Bath & Body Works is the destination for products that surprise, delight and inspire with fragrance fun.
Conversationalist

Cooler Lunch Bag

18,000 Points

$0 Value

YES it's zero Value !  Does that mean it doesn't count as one of our 3 redemptions?

Insulated main compartment zips tight to keep meals and drinks cooler longer. Perfect for days at the beach, at your favorite park, or on a day trip. Unique rolled leatherette handles provide extra comfort.

Karyn
Super Contributor

That’s an item I no longer need, having retired from the work force and joined the ranks of the retired community. Happy, Happy 🤪 🤪

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Karyn! In my experience "value" does not apply; this will count as 1 of 3 available non-sweeps/instant wins per month.

Here's a more detailed description: Cooler Lunch Bag (based on Google image search).

Note, it is truly "lunch" size...

#VegasStrong
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP