CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

For anyone reading emails... I regret to inform you, that this has just 'Sold Out.'

Members Only

Kohl's Gift Card Sold Out [08282023]

22,000 Points
$10 Value
Silver Conversationalist

Mini Day Pack

15,000 Points $8 Value

Mini Day PackMini Day Pack

Large enough for snacks, electronics, and personal items, but small enough to stay out of the way. Great for a hike, running errands, car rides – anywhere you need your stuff

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals).

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left

Physical Item

Members Only

Mini Day Pack  Sold Out [08292023]

15,000 Points
$8 Value
mini-day-pack.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Bronze Conversationalist

Domino's  Gift Card   Members Only   Sold Out

$5.00 Value       16,000 Points
dominos-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.500.500.jpg
            😎
Silver Conversationalist

IMG_0279.gif

HOME DEPOT Members Only $5 for 15000 points

just added to the catalog. 

IMG_0284.jpeg

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

For any reading emails...

Home Depot® gift card  Sold Out [08242023]

Members Only

15,000 Points
$5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3) Sold Out [08242023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value

Awaken your vitality with the Rebirth & New Beginnings themed collection. Flourish with handpicked products for day and night. Enjoy a luscious satin Robe and hair band. Stir up nutrient-packed drinks with the Blender/Shaker Bottle. Elevate your fitness with Wrist & Ankle Weights and Non-Slip Athletic Socks. Embrace new beginnings with exfoliating mitts and a sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI. Plus, receive 30 well-being cards. Unwind, rejuvenate, and support black-owned businesses. Let the season's beauty inspire your rebirth.

luxe-luminous-spring-collection.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨  Hiya! Guess what I received!  🙂

Received 09182023 (via FedEx)

[Available in the AARP Rewards Catalog 08222023. Redeemed 08222023. Sold Out 08242023.]

Note: These crates were introduced to the AARP Rewards Catalog for the first time on 08082023.

PHYSICAL ITEM
Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3)
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Awaken your vitality with the Rebirth & New Beginnings themed collection. Flourish with handpicked products for day and night. Enjoy a luscious satin Robe and hair band. Stir up nutrient-packed drinks with the Blender/Shaker Bottle. Elevate your fitness with Wrist & Ankle Weights and Non-Slip Athletic Socks. Embrace new beginnings with exfoliating mitts and a sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI. Plus, receive 30 well-being cards. Unwind, rejuvenate, and support black-owned businesses. Let the season's beauty inspire your rebirth.

- https://www.sistersletter.com/culture-style/unveiled-our-spring-2022-luxe-luminous-collection-box

Here is the list of items I received (8 Items Total):

1. Wrist/Ankle Weights: Wear them to add a little challenge to your workout or step up your activity level while at home. Qty: (2), Color: Black, Material: 60% Polyester and 20% Elastane, Filling: Sand, Velcro and Metal Buckle Fasteners, Approx. DIMS: 10 1/2" x 4".

2. Exfoliating Bath Mitts: Qty: (2), Color: Black, Material: Elastic Polyester, Loops For Hanging, Approx. DIMS: 7" x 5".

3. No-Slip Active Socks: Get comfy and stay secure with nonslip athletic socks for yoga, stretching or exercise. Qty: (2), Color: Green, Material: 80% Cotton, 17% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Slip Resistant Rubberized & Dotted Tread, Machine Wash Cold Only; Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed; Tumble Dry Low; Do Not Iron; Do Not Dry Clean, One Size Fits Most Adults.

4. Satin Headband: Lounge in comfort and luxury with this silky and sleek hair band perfect for bath time, bedtime and beauty time. Qty: (1), Color: Purple, Material: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Approx. DIMS: 9 1/4" (in diameter).

5. Satin Robe w/Satin Belt: Lounge in comfort and luxury with this silky satin robe for bath time, bedtime and beauty time. Qty: (1), Color: Purple, (2) Belt Loops, Material: 97% Polyester and 3% Elastane, Machine Wash Cold Gentle Cycle (Turn Inside-Out); Wash With Similar Colors; Tumble Dry Low Remove Promptly; Low Iron As Needed, Size: XS - S (I'm 5' 4" 138 lbs. - This robe met in length at my knees and fit me just fine).

6. Blender/Shaker Bottle: Prep your nutrient-rich smoothies or shakes easily with a blender/shaker bottle for workouts or work on the go. Qty: (1), Color: Black w/Colorful Logo, Material: Plastic, Flip-Top Lid w/ Mouth Spout, Loop Top For Carabiner or Lanyard, (2) Visible Windows - Only (1) Visible Window Has Measurements Shown (OZ and ML), 22 OZ Capacity, Metal Shaker Ball, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe; Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 3" x 7"/ x 9" w/ Lid.

7. 'I Celebrate Myself and My Progress Today' Lapel Pin: Limited-edition gold-toned, enameled lapel pin with design by Hadiya Williams. Qty: (1), Color: Gold w/ Colorful Logo, Material: Metal w/ Butterfly Clutch, Approx. DIMS: 1".

8. 'Know Yourself' - 30 Cards For Self Exploration: Consider these inspired activities to promote a sense of well being. Draw one card per day for 30 days & repeat as desired, or choose a card whenever you'd like a pick-me-up. Qty: (1), Color: Black Laminated, Count: 30, Approx. DIMS: 3 1/2". I picked a card today and it read, 'Sit back & listen to an album you enjoy.' Hmm, think I'll listen to: Taylor Swift's 'Folklore.'

Not Received In This Crate: Sample of Refining Night Oil from AbsoluteJOI.

Here are the pics of the above-mentioned items:

Crate 3 Birds Eye.pngCrate 3 Collage.png

Note: There seemed to be some controversy about these crates, yet I've had no issues. In fact, I did not need to subscribe to any service/monthly subscription, and receive these items in approximately 14 days from redemption date.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2512242/highlight/true#M81... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2494394/highlight/... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-crate-I-need-help-non-shipment/m-p/2512...]

Overall, everything I received in this crate are of great quality, packaged nicely, and well organized. Contents are, 'As Described.' Empty crates make great cat beds, too!

In case you haven't heard...

self care is self love.gif

Regular Contributor

APOLOGIES IN ADVANCE IF THIS POST IS A DUPLICATE (I cant' figure this out !) @KellytheBelly thanks for posting about the contents, esp wrt the robe - i got the set not paying attention to all of the contents since i read how subscribers thought these were great gift give aways .... unfortunately, my intent was to give it to a woman who is about 6ft tall !!!! and appropriately sized.  Not sure how the robe is going to work .... thinking to re-package everything in a gift basket and leave out the robe.  Now I see that the box IS labelled with a size of XS .... somehow, this would have been much better if we had the choice in advance !!!  anyways, for something "free", I guess I can't complain too much.  Maybe I'll substitute a bottle of wine for the robe 😉 and since I'm about your size, I'll keep the robe for myself (in my fave color!)

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Luxe & Luminous Spring Collection: Rebirth & New Beginnings (Crate #3) Sold Out [08242023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value
Regular Social Butterfly

just, fyi, Google search shows this item as being Spring 2022 with value $25 (not sure how that would impact sports drink and pancake mix...  ? )

Also, here's link to actual contents being shown in video:  Unveiled: Our Spring 2022 Luxe Luminous Collection Box (source: Sisters from AARP)

hth

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks! 🙂

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

just, fyi, Google search shows this item as being Spring 2022 with value $25 (not sure how that would impact sports drink and pancake mix...  ? )

Also, here's link to actual contents being shown in video:  Unveiled: Our Spring 2022 Luxe Luminous Collection Box (source: Sisters from AARP)

hth

Silver Conversationalist

LOOK HERELOOK HERE

COLD STONE CREAMERY Members Only $10.00 for 140000 points

Good luck

IMG_0281.jpeg

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

cute

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Members Only

Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card  Sold Out  [08222023]

14,000 Points
$10 Value
Regular Contributor

and I forgot to buy the Daily Deal this morning ... this is even better !  thanks !!

Honored Social Butterfly

That's Great! Hurry, hurry, hurry! 🙂

Super Contributor

IMG_0280.gifHow long are they going to to leave Blimpie, Pinkberry, and Baja Fresh up.
Two of them have been up for nearly a month & the other one will be that old in a week or so.

Evidently these brands are not very popular, or there are not many locations.

Of course, only the $5 value may have something to do with their longevity 

Periodic Contributor

I agree with you. I don't think there's nothing we can do about it because i guess some people still want some of those cards. I'm pretty sure that if that was $5 Amazon or Target, it won't be there for long. 

Gold Conversationalist

No demand for them.  But the companies paid for the privilege of giving away the cards and having their names out there.   Doesn't bother me they are there.  I too wish for better but taking them away wouldn't accomplish that.

Honored Social Butterfly

To surmise a smidge, they (Hello World/AARP) have these lame-O GCs there as 'fluff' or cushion, so that at the very end of the month, if you still have allowable redemptions...guess what, you can easily redeem any one of these 5.00 GCs (and you'd truly have to be that desperate)! Like cards left on the floor, just pick one up. So simple! 😂 However, if you allow your redemptions to carry over, say you never got your '3,' you'll get your '4' the next month. Right? See what I mean? 😉 I mean, my Anti-Pinkberry monster 👾 didn't work, so, of course, I was sad to see Pinkberry's return, knowing it would take months for it to disappear. 👻 Are ya haunted? 😁

Conversationalist

Folding Cooler Tote

12,000 Points

$6 Value

Insulated main compartment zips tight to keep food and drinks cooler longer. Extra outside pocket keeps cell phone or other small items separate and dry. Folds and zips easily for compact storage.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM

Members Only

Folding Cooler Tote  Sold Out [08202023]

12,000 Points

$6 Value

Insulated main compartment zips tight to keep food and drinks cooler longer. Extra outside pocket keeps cell phone or other small items separate and dry. Folds and zips easily for compact storage.

folding-cooler-tote.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Nordstrom Rack Gift Card  Sold Out [08202023]

14,000 Points
$10 Value

Nordstrom, one of the nation’s leading fashion specialty retailers, offers a large selection of quality fashion apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for men, women, and children, including a comprehensive offering of top brand names and designer collections. Nordstrom is committed to providing customers with the best possible service, and to improving it every day. Free shipping and free returns, mobile shopping and exciting new retailer partnerships offer Nordstrom continued opportunities to serve more customers in more ways with a fresh relevant shopping experience and inspiring style. Nordstrom serves customers through Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack Store and online at Nordstrom.com and NordstromRack.com.

Nordstrom is exciting to give 1% of all gift card sales to nonprofit organizations within the communities they serve.

nordstrom-rack-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Nordstrom Rack Gift Card  Sold Out [08202023]

14,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Relax & Radiate Summer Crate: Step Out & Soar (Crate #2) Sold Out [08162023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the freedom of the Step Out & Soar collection. Embrace the summer vibes with sunglasses, a straw visor, and a woven tote bag. Enjoy a pool-side lunch with the coordinating slim can coozie and melamine plate set. Achieve a flawless look with Laura Geller's cult-classic skin primer. Set the mood with our ombre soy wax candle and dive into the captivating book "Anything is Possible" by Elizabeth Strout. Step out, embrace new horizons, and let the Step Out & Soar collection elevate your summer adventures.

relax-radiate-summer-crate.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨  Hiya! Guess what I received!  🙂

Received 09022023 (via FedEx - took about 2 weeks.)
[Available in the AARP Rewards Catalog 08162023. Redeemed 08162023. Sold Out 08162023.]

Note: These crates were introduced to the AARP Rewards Catalog for the first time on 08082023.

PHYSICAL ITEM
Relax & Radiate Summer Crate: Step Out & Soar (Crate #2)
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the freedom of the Step Out & Soar collection. Embrace the summer vibes with sunglasses, a straw visor, and a woven tote bag. Enjoy a pool-side lunch with the coordinating slim-can coozie and melamine plate set. Achieve a flawless look with Laura Geller's cult-classic skin primer. Set the mood with our ombre soy wax candle and dive into the captivating book "Anything is Possible" by Elizabeth Strout. Step out, embrace new horizons, and let the Step Out & Soar collection elevate your summer adventures.

- https://www.thegirlfriend.com/lifestyle/revealed-our-summer-2022-relax-radiate-crate

Here is the list of items I received (8 Items Total):

1. Soy Wax Candle: Qty: (1), Scent: Lavender, Material: Ceramic, Color: Blue and White (Ombre), Approx. DIMS: 3" x 3".

2. Sunglasses: No Logo, Qty: (1), Color: Blue Ombre Lens and Black Rims, Fabric Drawstring Bag For Storage, UV 400 Protection.

3. Melamine Plates: Qty: Set of (4), Material: Hard Plastic, Color: Multi (Orange, Blue, Rose, and Green), Dishwasher Safe, Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 8" x 8".

4. Slim Can Coozie: Qty: (1), Material: Metal, Color: Blue w/ Scale Art Deco Design/Pattern, Hand Wash Only, Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 3" x 6 1/2".

5. Sun Visor: Qty: (1), Color: Tan, Material: Woven - 80% Paper and 20% Polypropylene, Spot Clean Only, Velcro Fastener (Headband) and Elastic Band To Roll-Up and Store, Approx. DIMS: Headband to Brim: 30" and Headband Only: 6 3/4".

6. Paperback Book: Qty: (1), Title: 'Anything Is Possible: A Novel Paperback – March 27, 2018 (Random House),' Author: Elizabeth Strout, Genre: Domestic Fiction.

7. Woven Tote Bag: Qty: (1), Color: Tan, Material: 100% Polyester - Crochet Weave With Braided Strap, Spot Clean Only, Approx. DIMS: 14" (w/Strap 19") x 13".

8. Laura Geller Skin Perfecting & Mattifying Primer Spackle: Qty: (1) Tube - NET WT. 2 FL. OZ., Product Description: This primer evens out the look of pores for a shine-free complexion while preparing skin for smooth, flawless make-up application and long-lasting wear. Infused with Shea Butter to keep skin soft and smooth, Vitamin E and Edelweiss Extract to protect against free radicals and environmental pollution. Free of synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalates. Cruelty-free.

+ 'The Girlfriend Magazine From AARP: Vol.2 - Summer 2022 - Various Articles and Summer Recipes, 11 Pages.

Here are the pics of the above-mentioned items:

Crate 2 Birdseye.png

collage 09122023.png

Note: There seemed to be some controversy about these crates, yet I've had no issues, whatsoever. In fact, I did not need to subscribe to any service/monthly subscription, and received these items in approximately 14 days, from redemption date.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2512242/highlight/true#M81... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2494394/highlight/... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-crate-I-need-help-non-shipment/m-p/2512...]

Overall, everything I received in this crate are of great quality. In addition, was packaged nicely, and well organized. Contents are, 'As Described.'

In case you haven't heard...
'Self Care' Is Always In Style!

stylin kittah.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Relax & Radiate Summer Crate: Step Out & Soar (Crate #2)  Sold Out [08162023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the freedom of the Step Out & Soar collection. Embrace the summer vibes with sunglasses, a straw visor, and a woven tote bag. Enjoy a pool-side lunch with the coordinating slim can coozie and melamine plate set. Achieve a flawless look with Laura Geller's cult-classic skin primer. Set the mood with our ombre soy wax candle and dive into the captivating book "Anything is Possible" by Elizabeth Strout. Step out, embrace new horizons, and let the Step Out & Soar collection elevate your summer adventures.
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [08162023]

4,000 Points
Contribution

isolation-tile-a.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [08162023]

4,000 Points
Contribution
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP