CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Regular Contributor

and I forgot to buy the Daily Deal this morning ... this is even better !  thanks !!

Honored Social Butterfly

That's Great! Hurry, hurry, hurry! 🙂

Super Contributor

IMG_0280.gifHow long are they going to to leave Blimpie, Pinkberry, and Baja Fresh up.
Two of them have been up for nearly a month & the other one will be that old in a week or so.

Evidently these brands are not very popular, or there are not many locations.

Of course, only the $5 value may have something to do with their longevity 

Periodic Contributor

I agree with you. I don't think there's nothing we can do about it because i guess some people still want some of those cards. I'm pretty sure that if that was $5 Amazon or Target, it won't be there for long. 

Gold Conversationalist

No demand for them.  But the companies paid for the privilege of giving away the cards and having their names out there.   Doesn't bother me they are there.  I too wish for better but taking them away wouldn't accomplish that.

Honored Social Butterfly

To surmise a smidge, they (Hello World/AARP) have these lame-O GCs there as 'fluff' or cushion, so that at the very end of the month, if you still have allowable redemptions...guess what, you can easily redeem any one of these 5.00 GCs (and you'd truly have to be that desperate)! Like cards left on the floor, just pick one up. So simple! 😂 However, if you allow your redemptions to carry over, say you never got your '3,' you'll get your '4' the next month. Right? See what I mean? 😉 I mean, my Anti-Pinkberry monster 👾 didn't work, so, of course, I was sad to see Pinkberry's return, knowing it would take months for it to disappear. 👻 Are ya haunted? 😁

Conversationalist

Folding Cooler Tote

12,000 Points

$6 Value

Insulated main compartment zips tight to keep food and drinks cooler longer. Extra outside pocket keeps cell phone or other small items separate and dry. Folds and zips easily for compact storage.

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM

Members Only

Folding Cooler Tote  Sold Out [08202023]

12,000 Points

$6 Value

Insulated main compartment zips tight to keep food and drinks cooler longer. Extra outside pocket keeps cell phone or other small items separate and dry. Folds and zips easily for compact storage.

folding-cooler-tote.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Nordstrom Rack Gift Card  Sold Out [08202023]

14,000 Points
$10 Value

Nordstrom, one of the nation’s leading fashion specialty retailers, offers a large selection of quality fashion apparel, shoes, cosmetics, and accessories for men, women, and children, including a comprehensive offering of top brand names and designer collections. Nordstrom is committed to providing customers with the best possible service, and to improving it every day. Free shipping and free returns, mobile shopping and exciting new retailer partnerships offer Nordstrom continued opportunities to serve more customers in more ways with a fresh relevant shopping experience and inspiring style. Nordstrom serves customers through Nordstrom and Nordstrom Rack Store and online at Nordstrom.com and NordstromRack.com.

Nordstrom is exciting to give 1% of all gift card sales to nonprofit organizations within the communities they serve.

nordstrom-rack-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Nordstrom Rack Gift Card  Sold Out [08202023]

14,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Relax & Radiate Summer Crate: Step Out & Soar (Crate #2) Sold Out [08162023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the freedom of the Step Out & Soar collection. Embrace the summer vibes with sunglasses, a straw visor, and a woven tote bag. Enjoy a pool-side lunch with the coordinating slim can coozie and melamine plate set. Achieve a flawless look with Laura Geller's cult-classic skin primer. Set the mood with our ombre soy wax candle and dive into the captivating book "Anything is Possible" by Elizabeth Strout. Step out, embrace new horizons, and let the Step Out & Soar collection elevate your summer adventures.

relax-radiate-summer-crate.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

🗨  Hiya! Guess what I received!  🙂

Received 09022023 (via FedEx - took about 2 weeks.)
[Available in the AARP Rewards Catalog 08162023. Redeemed 08162023. Sold Out 08162023.]

Note: These crates were introduced to the AARP Rewards Catalog for the first time on 08082023.

PHYSICAL ITEM
Relax & Radiate Summer Crate: Step Out & Soar (Crate #2)
75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the freedom of the Step Out & Soar collection. Embrace the summer vibes with sunglasses, a straw visor, and a woven tote bag. Enjoy a pool-side lunch with the coordinating slim-can coozie and melamine plate set. Achieve a flawless look with Laura Geller's cult-classic skin primer. Set the mood with our ombre soy wax candle and dive into the captivating book "Anything is Possible" by Elizabeth Strout. Step out, embrace new horizons, and let the Step Out & Soar collection elevate your summer adventures.

- https://www.thegirlfriend.com/lifestyle/revealed-our-summer-2022-relax-radiate-crate

Here is the list of items I received (8 Items Total):

1. Soy Wax Candle: Qty: (1), Scent: Lavender, Material: Ceramic, Color: Blue and White (Ombre), Approx. DIMS: 3" x 3".

2. Sunglasses: No Logo, Qty: (1), Color: Blue Ombre Lens and Black Rims, Fabric Drawstring Bag For Storage, UV 400 Protection.

3. Melamine Plates: Qty: Set of (4), Material: Hard Plastic, Color: Multi (Orange, Blue, Rose, and Green), Dishwasher Safe, Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 8" x 8".

4. Slim Can Coozie: Qty: (1), Material: Metal, Color: Blue w/ Scale Art Deco Design/Pattern, Hand Wash Only, Do Not Microwave, Approx. DIMS: 3" x 6 1/2".

5. Sun Visor: Qty: (1), Color: Tan, Material: Woven - 80% Paper and 20% Polypropylene, Spot Clean Only, Velcro Fastener (Headband) and Elastic Band To Roll-Up and Store, Approx. DIMS: Headband to Brim: 30" and Headband Only: 6 3/4".

6. Paperback Book: Qty: (1), Title: 'Anything Is Possible: A Novel Paperback – March 27, 2018 (Random House),' Author: Elizabeth Strout, Genre: Domestic Fiction.

7. Woven Tote Bag: Qty: (1), Color: Tan, Material: 100% Polyester - Crochet Weave With Braided Strap, Spot Clean Only, Approx. DIMS: 14" (w/Strap 19") x 13".

8. Laura Geller Skin Perfecting & Mattifying Primer Spackle: Qty: (1) Tube - NET WT. 2 FL. OZ., Product Description: This primer evens out the look of pores for a shine-free complexion while preparing skin for smooth, flawless make-up application and long-lasting wear. Infused with Shea Butter to keep skin soft and smooth, Vitamin E and Edelweiss Extract to protect against free radicals and environmental pollution. Free of synthetic fragrance, parabens, phthalates. Cruelty-free.

+ 'The Girlfriend Magazine From AARP: Vol.2 - Summer 2022 - Various Articles and Summer Recipes, 11 Pages.

Here are the pics of the above-mentioned items:

Crate 2 Birdseye.png

collage 09122023.png

Note: There seemed to be some controversy about these crates, yet I've had no issues, whatsoever. In fact, I did not need to subscribe to any service/monthly subscription, and received these items in approximately 14 days, from redemption date.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/LATEST-AVAILABLE-POINTS-ONLY/m-p/2512242/highlight/true#M81... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-horrible-service/m-p/2494394/highlight/... | https://community.aarp.org/t5/General-Help/Relax-and-Radiate-crate-I-need-help-non-shipment/m-p/2512...]

Overall, everything I received in this crate are of great quality. In addition, was packaged nicely, and well organized. Contents are, 'As Described.'

In case you haven't heard...
'Self Care' Is Always In Style!

stylin kittah.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

Physical Item

Relax & Radiate Summer Crate: Step Out & Soar (Crate #2)  Sold Out [08162023]

75,000 Points
$50 Value

Experience the freedom of the Step Out & Soar collection. Embrace the summer vibes with sunglasses, a straw visor, and a woven tote bag. Enjoy a pool-side lunch with the coordinating slim can coozie and melamine plate set. Achieve a flawless look with Laura Geller's cult-classic skin primer. Set the mood with our ombre soy wax candle and dive into the captivating book "Anything is Possible" by Elizabeth Strout. Step out, embrace new horizons, and let the Step Out & Soar collection elevate your summer adventures.
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [08162023]

4,000 Points
Contribution

isolation-tile-a.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out [08162023]

4,000 Points
Contribution
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

PHYSICAL ITEM

7 Piece Screw Driver Set  Sold Out [08202023]

Members Only

15,000 Points

$8 Value

Driver grips easily for maximum torque and power. Includes two phillips and three flathead bits.
7-piece-screw-driver-set.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!

PHYSICAL ITEM

7 Piece Screw Driver Set  Sold Out [08202023]

Members Only

15,000 Points

$8 Value

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks so much for the heads up!   So glad to be able to get a $10 GC this month!  Let's not complain about the hidden ones as we have such a nice community here to look for them and post on this forum.  You made my day!

Periodic Contributor

SOLD OUT!

As per 

OneDayMatisyahu 
Bronze Conversationalist

‎08-13-2023 08:28 AM

Update: ~ as of 5:28 pm -ish Under Armour is exposed to the public...

This one appears "hidden"

DIGITAL GIFT CARD

Under Armour Gift Card

19,000 Points$10 Value

Under Armour® is one of the world’s most technical performance apparel, footwear, and accessories brands. The mission is clear: Under Armour makes you better. How? By inspiring you with performance solutions you never knew you needed and can’t imagine living without. See the innovations that help you run farther, train harder, get stronger, and recover faster so you can reach your goals. All it takes is hard work and the WILL to succeed.

Limit 1 per person.

Disclosure

*You may only redeem Rewards Points for this gift card one time. You may make up to 3 Reward Point redemptions each month (excludes Instant Win Games, Sweepstakes and Local Deals). Fulfilled as a digital gift code.

Rewards Terms

Trusted Contributor

Sorry for putting this here, I do not know how to add a new comment here so please bear with me.  Recently I saw a post on one of these forums regarding the relationship with AARP and Walgreens will be ending on Sept 1.  I tried searching both sites to no avail and today spent 2 hours calling both of them to get the final word.  If you have been using Walgreens and enjoying the perks that AARP has with them, one perk for the free one year membership for buying $15 of Walgreens brand vitamins and other health items is ending.  This seemed to be one of those programs that the advertising was very limited.  I was fortunate to have participated in this many times to extend my AARP membership.  The most recent promo was supposedly June 15-July 31 though my purchase on July 1 of $17 of vitamins did not produce the certificate.  But I had already discussed with AARP this problem prior to purchasing the vitamins so when the coupon did not print I contacted AARP and after a delay of a few weeks and subsequent follow up phone calls I finally got my membership extended.  So a heads up if you are hoping to participate in this offer--this seems to be the only item Walgreens will stop.  Supposedly Walgreens has sent or will send out an email outlining the items affected by this program ending.  I do not know why I have not gotten this email after 2 weeks and asked Walgreens about it, I was told people are being notified.  Obviously if today is August 14 and this was supposed to happen on August 1, the two week delay may be an issue.  So look for your email, there may be a perk in it for you.  This is the info from the Walgreens site regarding the end of the program: 

https://www.walgreens.com/topic/promotion/aarpcard.jsp?ban=FY21AARP_vanityURL

and this is the link from AARP about it:

https://www.aarp.org/membership/benefits/shopping/walgreens/

This is a very poor advertising campaign.  I discovered it by reading something on one of these forums but could not find a forum devoted to Walgreens.

Thanks for your patience and hope this info can help others.

Bronze Conversationalist

I was at Walgreens Saturday 8-12 picking up drugs for my mother and the coupon I got confirms:   ( "quoted text is direct from the coupon" )

"Effective 9-1-23, Walgreens will no longer be offering additional AARP  members benefits to myWalgreens members who had previously linked their myWalgreens and AARP memberships."

The regular myWalgreens accounts will continue with it's benefits/ program and will not lose any existing rewards they have in their accounts.

"As a thank you for your loyalty, you'll automatically earn 20% rewards storewide in September with your myWalgreens membership."

😎  Personal notes: back in 2020 I got my first and only 'free one year AARP membership coupon' from Walgreens and that's how I started here. If it were not for that coupon I would have 'never' subscribed to AARP; and of course I would later pay for an extra 5 years for $45.00 deal. ✔️  = net 6 years for $45

FYI - I would have listed/ posted this topic in 'Benefits & Discounts' forum.

Trusted Contributor

Was it a coupon generated from your purchase?  I was there august 1 getting my monthly perk and nothing special came up,  but sometimes the machine spits out something and the clerk throws it away instead of giving it to you.  I guess the 20% is nice but I usually only shop with my rewards plus only on senior Tuesday.  Not sure the 20 % would apply to rewards purchases (though senior Tuesday I usually get the 20% off as long as it is regular price.)

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Pharmacy - After I received the drugs and input myWalgreens number (telephone #) the machine spit out the coupon ( you were there 8-1 - it's too early for this announcement; but my 8-12 visit is close enough for Walgreens to spit out those coupons of the 'end - and I watch the coupon dispenser)

.....and the 20% isn't an 'off discount' but rather an earning rewards - example if buy $10.00 of merchandise you'll earn 20% for your "Rewards rebates" total. That's how I'm reading it now; we'll see - there'll probably be some restrictions and exceptions or limited to.../ certain days - whatever? We'll see.

🤔

Conversationalist

This doesn't surprise me.  I was waiting for the benefits of AARP membership to shrink or go away.  After all AARP has opened it up to anyone 18 and older.  So many more people to get membership fees from for AARP. And those companies offering discounts because of this membership will have to give it to sooooo many more people.  Their solution is to cut the benefits.

Periodic Contributor

I guess it was exposed because someone told them about it to fix it or they discovered it by themselves because when we keep replying and commenting on this hidden items, it appears on the community page, which will be so easier for the support team to discover the error and expose it. 

Super Contributor

Thanks for the notice, but not one I can use.  I really wish they would have made the $10 CVS GC a "hidden" one. I could have used that one, but since it wasn't "hidden", it sold out in less than 1 hour, so I wasn't able to get it. Since they continue to only offer a very limited quantity of GC, it would be nice if they would make all GC "hidden" at first. Even if they only stay "hidden" for a couple of days, it would give a better chance of being able to get one for people who make the extra effort to look for them. This might stop working once more people figure out how to find them, but at least for now it looks like this helps in keeping the popular GC from selling out in less than an hour.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you RoseannaN967039. Your contribution continues to build value in our small community here. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

RoseannaN and KennethG - Thanks for sharing and congratulations for finding about the 16th 'hidden rewards'  - a $10.00 gift card. ✔️  😄

😎  Update: ~ as of 5:28 pm -ish Under Armour is exposed to the public...😮

Update: ~ as of 10:08 pm -ish - Under Armour is Sold Out.

"Like your mother always said - make sure wear clean under armour when you go out in public"  🙄

Trusted Contributor

THANKS Roseanna, will do some early holiday shopping on that one - ALL, type in "Under" in that search field and it will pop right up!

Honored Social Butterfly

Jersey Mike's Gift Card  Sold Out [08122023]
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Give the gift you know they will love, a Gift Card from Jersey Mike’s! Jersey Mike’s fans crave their subs made Mike’s Way® with the freshest vegetables—onions, lettuce and tomatoes—topped off with an exquisite zing of “the juice”—red wine vinegar and olive oil blended to perfection. Jersey Mike’s premium meats and cheeses are sliced on the spot, piled high on in-store baked bread and served up with a helping of neighborly banter from a dedicated and high-energy team.

jersey-mikes-gift-card-marble-incomm.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.jpg
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP