Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Instant Win Target

@AARPTeri    FYI

By the way the Target Instant Win does not work correctly; after playing and not winning of course, there is no redemption (no points taken off) and we can play over and over with the same result (yesterday as well as today so far). Maybe your IT group can look into this particular issue? Thank you in advance.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@shamit @JoLo49 @rednexsrus   This issue has been resolved - thanks for letting us know!

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

@a170938b @shamit @JoLo49 @AARPTeri 

Decided to check and see if the Target Instant Win GC problem was fixed this morning. Guess what ??

Terri was right !!

the matter was resolved.

To my surprise 🤣

Instant Win.jpg

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

This is Day #3 that the Target Instant Win is not working.  No points are subtracted,  and you can play repeatedly and get the "Sorry, not today" message.   I imagine there has not been any winners for this Instant Win game yet, so will there be 100 winners for this Instant Win?? 

Conversationalist

This is just plain bad.  There isn't even an acknowledgement that they are looking into it.  

Bronze Conversationalist

I know. The lack of any response from the Community managers is unprofessional. So  sad!

Silver Conversationalist

@a170938b 

You might mention to Terri that the Instant Win tiles are still scattered all over the place. We should be getting xtra points for chasing them down.

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

The Target Instant Win hasn't been working for the past 2 days.....no points are subtracted for playing and can play repeatedly.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP