Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Daily Instant Win-Start Time is Wrong ?

Now we have another problem !!Smiley Sad

The rules state both the Daily Instant Win & the Weekly Instant Win are suppose

to start @9:00am ET.

I was checking this morning to see what the Daily Instant Win was going to be( it was the $5 Macy's Gift Card) @8:05am ET. To my surprize it was letting me enter the contest, almost an hour early ??

SO I decided to check the Weekly Instant Win because I have been entering this contest.

Well the Weekly Instant Win this morning @8:10am ET for the Michaels Gift Card showed correctly it was not time and would not let me enter.

What is going on with the Daily Instant Win ?? Would this early time frame give a person an advantage over the rest of us ? Smiley Sad

"The richest camel has the largest humps"

daily.jpgweekly.jpg

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, the $5 Macy was the Daily Instant Win for 2/16/20 and if 8:05a ET was the first time you had tried, you would be able to play at that time. 

At 9a ET it changed to 2/17/20 Daily Instant Win ($15 Baskin Robbins) gift card.

This is the way I'm interpreting the time for instant wins;  it think it should be midnight ET.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Marylin@mi4090 :

Ok that makes sense, thanks for the 411. Its all so confusing sometimes

"Can you daydream at night"

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy, you are welcomeSmiley Happy

Hope you win something.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP