Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival Gift Cards

Can someone please share with me how I can find and purchase the Carnival gift cards? I have been looking everywhere but cant seem to find it. Thanks!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ChristopherA505682 Thanks for your interest! You can find the Carnival gift cards listed with other travel redemption options here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#currency=filter_purchase&sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

0 Kudos

FOUND IT (& purchased without further issue)

On the HOMEPAGE, click on "AARP Rewards" in the red bar towards the top.

Once on the AARP Rewards page click on "DISCOVER" which is just below Your Reward Balance.

This will give you a drop down menu... Click on "REDEEM" and then "ALL REWARDS".  It should be on that page... I had to scroll down a little.

Remember to make sure you're fully logged on.  I had followed a link from an email but had to re-sign in to find it.  I think that was my issue today.

Hope this helps!

Happy Cruising!!!

I've been looking this morning also and can't find them.  I've purchased them in the past but can't find them today.  I've previously read that they aren't "always available".  Can someone please explain further?

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

hth...

There is a "Disclosure" that reads:

This is a Premium item. Premium items have a limit of 25 per month. Limited time offer while supplies last. Fulfilled as a digital gift code.

Perhaps the limit has been reached?

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP