Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Carnival Gift Cards in AARP Rewards

We know you are all looking for these - and we will be sure to update you here when they return!  

AARPTeri
Info Seeker

I ordered a $500 Carnival gift card on Thursday 3/30/23.  It is now over 48 hours later and I have not received an email.  I checked my credit card that I used to purchase and it shows the $450 purchase.  I have also checked my spam and no email there eitherl

0 Kudos
Contributor

It happened to me last year. I called and they immediately sent the email. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

1. I just ordered two $500 gift cards and I have not received anything either. Although it has not been 24 hours. Did you ever receive yours?
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Do you mind me asking what browser you used to purchase the gift cards?  I can't even get my payment to process anymore.  It's been an issue since October and I've purchased carnival gift cards through AARP for years without issue.  Same credit card and all info the same.  Cleared my cookies and cache and made sure 3rd party ads weren't blocked.  It's very frustrating but if you were at least successful in purchasing the gift cards online that is really good news to hear for you.  

Periodic Contributor

Did you get a solution? I'm having the same issue

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

After I made a phone call to them. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi, I used Google.  I got a confirmation from AARP saying I would get them in 24 hrs....nothing yet nor has the payment been processed! I'm beginning to lose my patience!! I've never encountered a problem with this before. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

how do you even go about purchasing a carnival gift card through AARP?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DavidT911086 We sent this to our escalations team for resolution when you chatted with us. You can expect to hear back from our team within 3 days. We're always here to help! 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Hi Janelle, there still hasn't been a resolution. Do you have any helpful advice as to how to get the transaction to process successfully? Calling in on a weekend doesn't exactly help because you all are closed.

Periodic Contributor

Janelle,

I ordered gift cards again last week and no response yet. Is there a delay with the new year or do we need to escalate again? You were amazing in helping me get this resolved last year. Can I ask for your help again? Please?

Thanks, 

Danne

Community Concierge

@DanneZ704223 Hey Danne! Have you received your cards yet? Please reach out if you're still needing assistance: Chat with us online using the CHAT icon on the right or call us at 1-866-451-6305, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPJanelleM I have the same issue.  Ordered 2 carnival gift cards $1000 on 3/31/23. Over 72 hours later and still no email confirmation. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Did you receive them? I'm running into the same issue!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JohnF664967 Hi John! I looked into your account and this was sent to our escalations team. You can expect to hear back within 3-5 days- I'm always here if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

@AARPTeri I am so disappointed in AARP. I recommend someone due to me using the gift card service and never having a problem but now my friend purchased $1600 worth of carnival gift cards on Sunday and was told 24 hours now being told technical issues and will take 3-5 days. We have a cruise coming up and now they may miss it because of this. This is totally unacceptable and as I’ve read threads that this is a common issue. AARP really has dropped the ball.

Periodic Contributor

Did it get resolved this is horrible!!!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

YES! THANK GOODNESS! The system was down at the time i placed the order so it never went through to the bank. I ended up ordering them a couple of days later and got them immediately!

Periodic Contributor

good, I hope mine gets resolved sooner that later.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Lanay1983. How can I help you?  - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I got mine at about 72 hours. Ordered Friday at 1 pm and had them by email just after noon on Monday this week. 

Contributor

Hello 

I also purchased 3 giftcards on the website. We received the order and confirmation but no email with the giftcards. I need these to book our cruise. Help please !

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@ShannonB570997 Hi Shannon, our escalations team is working on your case now. You can expect to hear back shortly!

Periodic Contributor

Me too today. I bought them but they haven’t shown up yet

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@ElaineC31159 It can take up to 24 hours to receive the email. Also, please check your spam folders in case the email lands there. 

Periodic Contributor

I it is over 24 hours and I have not received the 2 ($500) gift cards. Could you please investigate. Thank you

Community Concierge

@ElaineC31159 You got it! I sent this to our team for further assistance and you can expect a response within 3 days. I'm always here to help!

Periodic Contributor

Hi I purchased the carnival cards and received the error message too. 

Community Concierge

@GabrielC984090 Let's get to the bottom of this, Gabriel. What error message did you receive? Did you receive the gift card email after processing your purchase? Please provide me with more details and I will do my best to assist! 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP