Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

AARP Foundation Donations will return later this month. (February 2020)

Community Manager
Community Manager

AARP Foundation Donations will return later this month. (February 2020)

Please be advised that AARP Foundation Donation redemptions will be available later in the month. We apologize for the delay and I will post here as soon as they are available in the catalog.

Stay tuned!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hello @AARPTeri ,

I see the donation opportunities for the AARP Foundation are on the "Redeem" page. That's great!

I'm always willing to donate, however, my 4,000 point donation will allow AARP to donate how much money to the AARP Foundation?

It states: "Your point contribution to support AARP Foundation will result in a payment from AARP to AARP Foundation. Your point contribution is not tax-deductible."

Has the payment decreased?  Why does it not tell us the amount that will be donated for our effort?  It has stated a $5 contribution to the Foundation, per 4,000 point donation, prior to today.

Thanks and I look forward to a response.

Take care,

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @andrewtoo  Thanks for catching this!  We have updated the page so it displays that each contribution is still $5 to AARP Foundation. 

AARPTeri
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP