Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

$25 Target Instant Win????????????

I see this is a $25 card and there are 25 winners,  When you look at the disclosures it says you must enter by April 30.  So 30 days and only 25 winners.  That's not even 1 per day.  And if you try to check the Official Rules ------ there aren't any.  What is going on here?  Is this something new to make us think we are getting a higher gift card but in reality you have almost no chance to win it?

Super Contributor

This whole $25 Target Instant Win fiasco stinks to high heaven.

The disappearance of this IW gift card is the only result of the 4/5/23 schedule maintenance that I can see. They surely did not fix the technical difficulties did they. 

Social Butterfly

Nobody does Denise like @Therapist4u 

LOL!!!!

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

And Denise was singing 🎤....

🎶Nobody does it better.....

🎵Though sometimes I wish someone could....

Nobody does it betterNobody does it better

LOL!😂

Take care ☮️ ~Allen 🌈 PEACE!

Social Butterfly

@al45009948 

I can't take credit for the "Only family and friends..." comment.  I was laughing at what Kelly wrote.  I'm sure that there were mistakes and we just are not kept informed when a Rewards game disappears without notice and it was not to end until "April 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET."

I mean why waste the bandwidth and the mini-bytes to keep us in the loop, huh?

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I'm just wondering 🤔 how come that $25 Target gift card disappeared. It gets you wondering if someone intentionally slide that gift card for like @andrewtoo said Friends and Family. Never has there been a Instant Win Game for those amount of points and for a $25 gift card. Something 🦨. As I saw other people saw fluttering on the device. I feel that AARP Rewards should make a 2x adjustment of the points anyone used. Or maybe some $25 gift cards for points as a keep quiet please. Is this why they're having maintenance again? Because I believe only certain people was supposed to see that. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

"The Target GC is gone, now. Only family and friends were able to get it. "

chris-evans-laugh.gif

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

That @andrewtoo is funny 😄

Denise Austin’s ready to bust a gut laughing.JPG

Denise Austin’s ready to bust a gut laughing🤣

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri @AARPJanelleM 

Yes, @JoLo49 

I didn't get a chance to enter because I thought the Rewards program

would post the official rules for this Instant Win game and I would enter

as I usually do, via the free method.

The tile is missing and also the official rules, to my knowledge, did not post?

Any insight from the moderators?

Thanks!

AndrewToo
Honored Social Butterfly

The Target GC is gone, now. Only family and friends were able to get it. 😉

Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM @AARPTeri 

Hello Ladies,

I still can't find the official rules for this game even though the Instant win "tile" in the online catalog clearly states that the Official Rules have an "alternate method of entry, odds and all details."  So, I would assume from the standard disclosure (shown below) that there is a free method of entry available for this month long instant win game.

Can we get some help and get the official rules posted where we can find them please?

Thanks so much!

Andrewtoo 🙃🙂🙃

Target GiftCard Instant Win*

50 Points$25 Value

Play for a chance to be 1 of 25 winners!

Play our instant win game for your chance to win this prize! We're offering up the chance to win one of 25 Target GiftCards. Target GiftCards are the rewarding choice, letting you shop for thousands of items at more than 1,800 Target stores in the U.S. and online at Target.com. From toys and electronics to clothing and housewares, find exactly what you're looking for at Target.

Redeem 50 Points to Play

Disclosure

*No Points Necessary. See Official Rules for alternate method of entry, odds and all details. Must enter by April 30, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Void where prohibited. Limit 1 play each “Day” (defined as 12:00 a.m. ET through 11:59 p.m. ET) per person. Open only to AARP Rewards participants who reside in the 50 U.S. (D.C.). Void in PR, Guam and the USVI.

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

The Target $25 Instant Win disappeared today.  Thought this was supposed to continue to the end of April.

Social Butterfly

@JoLo49 @KellytheBelly @andrewtoo 

Hey gang... Strange it was there early hrs of morn I played it for points (not free entry) just b4 6AM EST didn't win but it was there

Just noticed they going do 'maintenance' tonight Wed 2PM 🤷‍♀️maybe fixing it?

Have a beautiful one

Ginger :  )

Bronze Conversationalist

Good morning to all 🤗. Yeah and when I tried for the free method that gift card was not there. You know I really didn't even notice the 25 winners. How many members and non members 🤔. Right now I'm really upset because while replying to this topic and ( this isn't the first time) half of my reply is gone. The page on its own just reloaded. It's not my tablet. After writing about 10 lines the page started fluttering. I know someone is laughing at me right now but I'm serious. This is not me being paranoid. Hope everyone knows that all we have to do is type in a key word and Boom everything is gone 😂 well I'm done for now but I'll be back. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Regular Contributor

There may be some laughing but I'm not.  All that you have experienced has also happened to me.  Can any of you tech people explain the fluttering?   I was afraid my phone had something wrong with it.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I've been wondering about this target instant win situation too.  Doesn't seem quite right to me either.  Am I just wasting my points entering a contest that doesn't exist???   Also seems fishy that there are two topgolf instants going on at the same time too.   The rules state  each one will have one hundred twenty five $10 certificates awarded.  But I am worried about it being only one contest instead of two. What is really going on?????

Social Butterfly

@shamit 

Hey Shamit / all

Wow I didn't even notice/ read that... Yes it states as you posted 25 winners till April 30th with 1 play per day STRANGE INDEED! 😱

I did however notice & posted elsewhere that there's 8 Instant Win Games Not usual 7... so now I'm wondering if it's meant to be a 'MONTHLY' Instant Win? Which in my thoughts not bad idea...50 points Once a day = 1500 points for chance win $25 gift card Whereas if were a Sweeps it'd cost more points....🤷‍♀️ Maybe just maybe they are trying introduce a new offer to win ??¿¿?? Cause currently they are keeping offer of 8 Instant wins per day That'd be anybody's guess but I'm indeed curious now... thanks for bringing awareness to what I just assumed & didn't read

Have a beautiful blessed day! 

Ginger  :  >

Silver Conversationalist

Do you think if they do give away 25 gift cards in 25 days they will take the tile down or mark it SOLD OUT ha ha ha ROFL ROFL  

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

Also if you click on the "Official Rules" link, it doesn't show up on that list.  Makes me wonder if it is even a real entry, but they do deduct your points when you play it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP