Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! MARCH-APRIL

Message 21 of 226

@DaveMcK 

@n566192l 

You are killing me with the Easter doggie bonnets, bunnies, and egg hunts. 😂

I love it! 👍

Hoppy *groans* Easter! 👒🐰🐣

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 226

@LaDolceVita 

Magic pixie dust was blown over your Mac and hubby’s iPhone.

I don’t like Avira on anything pc or mac’s Free or paid versions.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/avira-free-antivirus-mac,review-2976.html

More faith in Sophos😇, Free or premium. But, 4 Gb is minimal for any type of computer.

Perhaps since the problem was also in iPhone the question is -

how much ram in his phone?And what model. - 7,8,X ?

And what is he running for an iOS version?

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 226

63* and cloudy had to check on friends camp this am. River did rise but, only roads, ballfields were covered.

Rest of the week should prove interesting rain, rain and more rain. 204A1683-0871-4B78-8198-06F3F4A7B0D1.jpegRiver meets the Road

Time to open some windows.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 226

@n566192l The dogs have taken over the Front Porch!  @DaveMcK  Your dog Easter pictures are a hoot! 

@Frozenoem  I was going to PM you but I will share here because it may help someone.  I was trying to add some music to my hubby's iphone by way of itunes.  The phone broke!! I mean dead.  Called Apple after uninstalling Avira antivirus from my Mac as suggested by Apple website.  Anyway, phone OK, music is on it and all is well after about an hour spent on phone with rep.  The big news is that my computer (btw has 4GB memory, we were discussing in PM)  has become snappy!  Could this be just the removal of antivirus?  Or did Apple blow magic dust my way?

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 226

GREETINGS,

Just finished the Third Annual 🐕 Egg Hunt. I wear a white long john that I put a cotton tail on. Adorn my Bunny Ears, and open the gate. I scattered brightly colored eggs filled with dog treats though out the yard. 50 eggs in all and watch the action with my fellow 🐕 owners. As usual the home team lost. My 2 little 🐕 choose not to join in. Franny, just ran around with a toy in her mouth, and found a mud puddle. Izzador, my poodle, just greeted the dogs at the gate. Monte, the Pitbull, found 8 eggs. My neighbors dog, Roco found 15, in record time. My neighbors just think I am a big child, but enjoed the event. Just glad we had nice weather and a few laughs 😁. Everyone, left with an Easter Surprise. Time to give Franny a bath, then clean up the yard.  Enjoy your day. Remember take time to laugh, it does the soul good.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 226

Good morning everyone on the Front Porch on this 21st day of April, 2019 and Easter Sunday morning. It is going to be 75* with clear Blue skies. We had our Easter gathering yesterday with our family at our house.  Our oldest daughter was going have a brunch but was not feeling well. We took advantage of the weather and grilled out for the first time this year. 

Hoping that everyone is having a restful day. 

Did you wear an Easter Bonnet today. Our Easter Bunny is our middle daughters American Bulldog. 

353103-Lamb-Happy-Easter-Quote.gifFB_IMG_1555727447695.jpg303743-Pretty-Easter-Wreath.jpgFB_IMG_1555729605091.jpgFB_IMG_1555640465860.jpgFB_IMG_1555791155809.jpgpexels-photo-414160.jpeg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 226

Happy Easter, Porch "Peeps"...Cat LOL

Hope you don't get sick from eating too many of those disgusting (made here in PA I'm sorry to say)

"PEEPS!" Ugh! Just thinking about them makes my teeth itch! Cat Tongue

Not a bad day so far. We may get some showers. 60 right now and should stay in the 60's today. We have the sun peeking in and out. Hoping the showers come before I leave for dinner with my friend's family or after I'm there and before I leave for home.

Enjoy the holiday with family (human or fur) and/or friends. N.

{l_l}

(='.'=)

(") (")

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 226

LaDolceVita,

I Googled it and found out that, it's been a long time problem. Please, watch out. I am not sure if the catalytic converters of Hondas minivans are targeted. But, if you Google it you can clearly see the all the places old er Older Hondas have been targeted.

I am enjoying the old movies tonight. I love the costumes, and story line. 

Nice night here in New Jersey 😁. Just making a Turkey for my 🐕,and putting together Easter Baskets. I am surprising my daughter with a Collection of Seventh Generation products. The only products she uses. Also, vegan candy. 

Enjoy your Evening

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 226

Good afternoon to everyone on the Front Porch on this 20th day of  April! Hoping you all are having a great weekend. 

pexels-photo-1043834.jpegFB_IMG_1555273968384.jpg348130-Blooming-Flower-Beautiful-Weekend-Image.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 226

60* , cloudy and the rains are coming. Flood watch is up for the rivers.

@LaDolceVita 

Don’t know if it’s cold preservation or hard work, cut, split, stack cord after cord of firewood. You live long and she’s not the only old timer up here.

Might be the water or exercise, daily walks to the post office at a sprint and back with a stop at the liars bench for gossip.

Time to air out the house, before the rains begin. 

Froze

Kudos
Views