Do vitamins and supplements really work? Get your questions answered by leading brain health experts.

Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2019

Message 61 of 253

@LaDolceVita ...Be careful. Let's try to keep that head as far from the ground as possible!

We had another nice day yesterday. It was near 60. Today, not so warm. it is sunny though, but only 37.

Snow is forecast for midweek...the night before my friend and I are supposed to finally get that cancelled breakfast in. HA! We'll see how that works out.

Last night my group did get our Chinese dinner in. YAY!

@Frozenoem...As pretty as your snow looks, I'd be sick worrying about how to get out! That is not for me. Good luck and be careful. N.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 62 of 253

@Frozenoem   I loved Chelli opening ale.   Cold for ale in Maine right how imo?   I am thinking and pulling for good test results for you.  Terrible to fall at those temps and in that snow and it must be slippery too.

I fell 2-3 times walking at homestead last week, just kinda pitched forward, no harm done.  Lots of leaves covereing ground, a whole different ballgame falling into that.  Like I posted previously, my head is comparatively very close to the ground already.

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 63 of 253

@n566192l 

Mornng - unusual snowfall not really. Sleet and rain is highly unusual for this area in winter.

It’s a comfy 17* and snowing at the moment, normal snowfall is 110-120”. The sub-Arctic conditions and snows starting on Columbus Day or Day of Mourning is really unusual.

Especially If leaves are still on the trees, when winter snows begin. Usual snow is after Thanksgiving or Christmas.

8532E7A1-2D36-44BF-896D-5F167951830E.jpeg

My train of thought is now gone, dangerous watching T when trying to get weather🤬.

’75 van with stove, Westfalia? Curiosity piqued. Roadtrek, Leisure Craft? Have had a few over centuries - May be pipedream for now!

Slight weather update after 8 hours of might snow or rain🤬.

All snow!

8C835FD1-CDCE-41DA-9F6B-869F85CEDCCD.jpegHer run, may be shoveling for weeks.

Last year would have been tunneled out , this year, don’t know.😁😡🤣!

Froze

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 64 of 253

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch! Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend. We are having another cold spell with temps in the single digits. We have about a foot of new snow on the ground from the last few days snowfalls.

FB_IMG_1538790816927.jpgFB_IMG_1549914986904.jpgtenor.gif

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 65 of 253

LydiaN586309,

You always find something great to share with all of us ❤️. Sometimes, I go through the old posts and just watch the flowers bloom. Dave, is great too. All the pictures and little saying so clever. Like you I want Spring. It was 43 today, but the flowers, smells. New life. Thanks all of you for helping me get through the Winter. Stay well, save and warm.  Nancy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 66 of 253

Frozenoem,

Ms Chelli sure is a joy. I love all the different personalities each 🐕 has. They are just great. I truly hope you get good news following the tests. The worst part is usually waiting for the testing day. However, this year seems like you are busy just trying to leave your house. I loved the picture Madea. Is this an unusual snow year for Maine?  I visit Rhode island periodically, my brother went to college there. I have friends that went to URI. So since I don't trust my brother, with my 1975 van. I drive us. I know he would sell the van in a heartbeat. But it's a classic, with a stove, couch, great for picking up 🐕. Just stay safe. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 67 of 253

I know I'm a little late, but I still wanted to wish everybody on Our Front Porch......

Image result for animated happy valentines day

We now have only 33 days til S.P.R.I.N.G!!!    Stay warm and be safe. 

Lydia

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 68 of 253

@n566192l 

Thanks , Chell will appreciate it.

Re: Me , Chelli opened fridge and partially opened a bottle of Chimay guess what I’ll be 🍹 in 2 more twists.Magically appeared at my feet, after shoveling an hour.

Thank heavens she failed to open completely, flying corks danger! Re-seated cork for moment and it’s still stuck.

Another round of tests upcoming. I live my brain says I’m 30, my humor 20 to 12, and my body keeps asking if I’m certain I’m not dead , yet! Then I move I’m alive🤣.

Feel, lasagna coming and Chimay for dinner. Chell has been spoken to on subject of ale bottles.

And 1-2 weeks to Feeling human, again. 

Froze

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 69 of 253

Frozenoem,

I added cow hooves and jars of peanut butter to your box today. Plus gift cards should be mailing them out over the weekend.

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 70 of 253

Frozenoem,

Boy you have some serious snow amounts in Maine. We just got some mix of stuff, but the Governor called a State of Emergency. I hope your feeling better. You sure keep busy with mother nature. The 4 fur babies here wish you and Ms Chelli a great day. Please stay safe and warm..... Nancy

Kudos
Views