Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 21 of 150

Hi Misty,

I am a bit older but from your post that doesn't seem to matter. I am 67 and am a retired engineer. I would enjoy a younger person's point of view. I have many interests.... I love boating, I have three boats and lived in my sailboat for four years, I ride motorcycles, fish, camp, when I camp it obviously has to include water. I SCUBA dive and use to skydive. I have a passion for growing house plants and gardening. I have over one hundred house plants, some I don't even know their names. I also enjoy reading. Well enough about me for now I would enjoy hearing snit you and your interests. You are more than welcome to email me at j[email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

Hope to hear from you, 

Joe

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 150

Hello You sound interesting.  I would like the opportunity to get to know you.  I'm looking to make a new friend to have conversations with about many different subjects.  I am 54 a black guy divorced with no kids.  I work from home doing the bookkeeping for my Church.  When I'm not working I read, watch tv,listen to all kinds of music especially 80's music.  The best decade ever.  I use to go roller Skating and to beaches.  As well as going to amusement parks.  Although I was always too big for the rides.  I will be honest with you I am very overweight.  I also like watching political shows.   Sorry  for your loss of your grandpa.   Anyway tell me all about you.   I hope to hear from you.   Marlon 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: Welcome to the Online Community!

Message 23 of 150

I would love to be your pen pal my email is [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Welcome to the Online Community!

Message 24 of 150

Hello everyone! 

I found this page while searching for pen pals. They sure are hard to find these days. I am looking to find either email or snail mail pen pals. I am wanting to make friends and share stories. 

A little bit about me, I will be 30 years old this year. I am a librarian who loves to learn! Right now, I am branching out of my normal field and gaining experience in other areas. I have one husky puppy and two cats. Some of my hobbies include; cooking, gardening, reading, working on puzzles, and watching Hallmark channel. 

I have never really had a pen pal before and would love to find a few 🙂 

Thanks everyone! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 150

Hi Misty!

I got your message today and would like it if we could be pen pals. I live at the Jersey Shore and have a dog. 

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Kathleen

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 150
Hi my name is Misty. I have 2 cats also. I live in Montana.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 150

Hi. Wow I think I'm the youngest on here. I just googled and this came up. Lol I used to write my friends grandpa and he passed away over a year ago and I miss writing. I'm 33 by the way lol.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 150

Hi I'm female and would b interested in writing. Sorry to piggy back messages.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: PENPALS WANTEhiD!

Message 29 of 150

Hi just looking to meet new people I enjoy writing letters. I'm female and from Mt.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 150

James that sounds fine to me. My email is [email removed for security purposes--contact via private message here, if desired]

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors