Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist

Re: HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 11 of 153

@Mermaidztail7 

No matter how you enter your email address you should not post it here. Everyone who reads this will know it. Why didn't you send it to the person you replied to by private message? 

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Re: HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 12 of 153

Hi there! 

I didn’t catch your name! Would love to get to know you! Glad you liked me profile! I’m just a California Beach Gal that loves to travel and make new friends! 

What’s it like in Florida? I have sister that lives in Fort Walden Beach. I need to visit! I was there in 1979 and went to WDW. Then my hubby and I went in 2017 it was a lot of fun! So different than in the 70’s-80’s :catwink:

So tell me more about you?

i don’t know why we can’t email direct?? 

[PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW - PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE FUNCTION]

Have a great day! Thanks for reaching out!!

Cathe

Catherine James
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

HI CATHE: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 13 of 153

Hi Cathe....so nice to find a penpal potential in California (my home sweet home).

Your post was just wonderful - you described the California lifestyle to a tee!!

I now live in Florida but still miss the West Coast.

Your life sounds busy...and you are still young - enjoy every moment! 

Hope you will write soon!

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: PENPALS WANTED!

Message 14 of 153

Hi Ingrid,

I'm Joe I would enjoy emailing. I live alone and during these crazy times it would be nice to talk with someone. My email [EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGING FUNCTION ON THE COMMUNITY] hope to hear from you.

Joe

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 15 of 153

Good day,

I am not an AARP member but am just looking for people who are interested in receiving a letter or postcard, or exchanging them, during this strange time. 
I am not sure how to receive/send messages here and it seems we can't post our e-mail addresses, but if you know how to respond and are interested, please do!

I have 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 5 chickens and 4 acres.  Hope to hear from someone who could use a piece of mail to brighten their day!

Tags (3)
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 16 of 153

Hi Ms Lily. If interested my email is **removed**.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 17 of 153

Hi there! My name is Lily and I am looking for a penpal. I'm 65 and have been pretty active and independent all my life. I divorced at a late age and I'm trying to navigate life post divorce. I would like to share and enjoy someone's perspective on a lot of different subjects and in life in general. I've been in the field of behavior health most of my life and find people of all walks of life interesting. I believe that we can manifest our future and try to stay positive and in the moment. I like to travel and create special memories and enjoy friends and family as often as i can. I also like my down time and can marathon some new show on Netflicks and order in some good Chinese food. I am comfortable alone and with others. I have sisters and a lot of friends that are like sisters. I have  brothers and male friends that have been like brothers so I'm comfortable with either. 

I thought of seeking a pen pal due to the corona virus and not being able to go out and enjoy the outdoors, classes and volunteering. 

Lily

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 18 of 153

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well. I am doing pretty good, taking this all one day at time, and just thankful for everythign i have and the ability to still be able to work during this difficult time! I hope you had a nice Easter. Have a great day!

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: 2020 : PENPALS WANTED!

Message 19 of 153

Good Morning,

Hope you are doing well! I am doing pretty good, just taking this whole situation one day at a time, like everyone else! Just thankful to be able to be healthy, and still be working. I hope thigns are still going well in your world! 

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 20 of 153

Hi Everyone. Hope all is good and everyone had a wonderful Easter considering what we're going thru. I'm basically looking for a Lady penpal. I'm in Arizona I'm 51 yrs old and Hispanic. Recently retired after 33 yrs as a carpenter. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.