Tell us about yourself:
Good sense of humor, 65, still working. Some published short stories. Interesting jobs in my life. Taking care of my wife who had a stoke.
Area of knowledge and what I know well:
Majored in English at Washington State, farmed for my dad, hung on poles for the phone company. Grown children.
Lots of telephone/cellular/Motorola schools.
The ACE badge is awarded to Online Community members who have been recognized by peers for their high value contributions.
The Online Community ACE program enables you to be recognized by your peers for consistent, high value contributions to the Community.
Are you ready to become an ACE? Here's how:
- Upload Your Profile Picture
- Fill Out the "Tell us about yourself" Section
- Share Your "Areas of knowledge"
- Receive 25 Kudos (excluding Politics, Current Events forum) during rolling six month period
- Be In Good Standing Without Community Violations For At Least 30 Days
|Date Registered||06-06-2010 12:46 PM|
|Total Kudos Received||2|