Bronze Conversationalist

Videos Not Awarding Points

Alert:  The Washing Hands Video is not awarding points, although it is good video to watch a second or third time as we navigate through this difficult time with the Covid-19 virus.

Tech support:  Some of the videos are either not loading properly for viewing, or if videos are able to view, the points are not being awarded.    It's been a recurring issue for the past several weeks.  Please fix.

Bronze Conversationalist

The video not awarding points this week is the "Three Golden Rules for Taking Care of Yourself".  It is on the Earn page for 300 points.   I am able to view the video, but no points awarded.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 What day did you watch that video and I'll be happy to check for you! 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi @AARPJodeeR 

I watched the 3 Golden Rules video on Friday 3/20, Sat 3/21, and Sun 3/22.  Neither day awarded the points, but the video is on my earn page for 300 points. 

Thanks for checking.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

this has happened to me on occassion. When it does I refresh the video to start again and it has always paid off the 2nd time played

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

The videos are working at this time and we are looking into the timing when these are published to see if there is a delay.  Thank you.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Hi @AARPTeri 

Still having loading issues with some of the videos.  It's a hit or miss,  but sometimes I'm able to get the video to load by re-loading several times.  Hope tech support can figure out what the issues might be.

Thanks for looking into this for us!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements
Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health