Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Transaction History Often Not Working

Periodic Contributor

Transaction History Often Not Working

I like to look at my transaction history to see my progress and make sure my points are being added and subtracted.

At least 99% of the time, or even more,  when I click on the link for Transaction History I do not get anything but a message saying there was an error and try again.

This has been going on for a good while.

Any suggestions on how to access my transaction history and actually see it?

Silver Conversationalist

Transaction History is working today, 7/10/2020 and the Black Dashboard is updating in real time.  Yay!

Conversationalist

@JoLo49  - Woohoo! I totally missed it yesterday, had just stopped looking at it. But now I see it in its full glory!

Thanks, AARP Rewards devs. Was a hard birth, but both the black banner and the transaction history appear up-to-date.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I also have not been able to see any history for months now.  Instead got accustomed to tracking the points total daily.  For the past week my total reward points are shown as ZERO!

Any one else having this issue?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

It has always been a hit or miss having the transaction history to display or the black  dashboard to show earned points, however, for the past several months, the transaction history and black dashboard has been consistently non-functional.  When trying to access the transaction history, an error message appears showing a blank page.  The black dashboard only shows the amount of  "Total Savings".   To view the accurate recording of  "Earned Points" is to log into your AARP account which is the only work around. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I gave up on the transaction history a long time ago.
Now, I just hope that all my earning activities are hitting the scoreboard and my redemptions, if any, follow through.

BTW: My black banner finally shows something consistently. I did win the $15 Baskin Robbins egift card on the Daily Instant Win several days ago. That $15 does show at the left of my black banner, but still nothing else.

One out of three ain't bad, right?

Enjoy!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @debiva 

I wish I could help you with the Transaction History, but I can only view my total points earned and I've had the problem since October 2019 and then shortly afterwards the black information banner went blank.

The black banner may pop up with some inaccurate information right before maxing out daily activities and disappear with the every next activity.

Hopefully someone from IT can figure it out and fix it soon.

Most of us who are experiencing this problem have tried everything to no avail.  Join the party.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to answer me

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you, Marylin! I know it doesn't help solve the problem, but I am glad you told me it is not just me. I wonder if anyone on the tech ends reads these posts and tries to fix problems. I have officially joined the party, which seems to be going on way past curfew!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @debiva 

You're welcome, I know it's important to feel that you're not the only person with the issue.

Not sure if IT department is seeing the suggestions or not.  Hopefully, it shouldn't take more months to fix, already into the 5th month for meSmiley Sad.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Community Concierge

@debiva Thanks for your activity in the AARP Rewards program! We are aware of this issue and are continuing to work on resolving it. In the meantime, I can help by verifying your points and activity for you. Feel free to send me a private message.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP