Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

jamba juice sold out no more rewards for points

Periodic Contributor

jamba juice sold out no more rewards for points

guess i will have to wait til next month, to hopefully get a gift card for points, now that jamba juice sold out

Contributor

Someone needs to check into the reason a reward no longer is offered before it is sold out. You used to have a chance at redeeming your points for a reward but they go ultra fast..... something seems fishy. 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I do not like to complain as I have received a lot of rewards from AARP rewards. But I feel like this site has now become a scavenger hunt.  For those members that are not as computer savvy, it is a definite disadvantage.  

Honored Social Butterfly

@FredJ428732 | @r767831w | @a170938b | @AndrewM333062 | @MemberS2006 | @RenateW69623 

FYI! There are 5 NEW hidden redemptions, just released!

How to search for: 'Hidden Redemptions':

In search field 'Points' / 'Points' -e-greeting -sweepstakes -ebook / in search field 'Topgolf / The Vitamin Shoppe / Pinkberry / Zappos / Under Armour'

1. Topgolf EGift Card 21,000 10.00  
  2. The Vitamin Shoppe® gift card 12,000 5.00
  3. Pinkberry® Gift Card 16,000 5.00
  4. Zappos.com e-Gift Card 20,000 10.00 Members Only
  5. Under Armour Gift Card 19,000 10.00
Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

I don't get your instructions for searching for hidden redemptions. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@susanjski  To clarify on how to find 'hidden' items for you, as simply as possible, see below.

There are currently '6' hidden items. To make a long story short, just search these 6 redemptions by name (in the search field on the rewards page), as follows: 1.) Topgolf, 2.) Jamba, 3.) The Vitamin Shoppe, 4.) Pinkberry, 5.) Armour, and 6.) Zappos.

Hopefully, this will help. 🙂

It's truly a shame it has to be this way, that AARP has chosen to make these redemptions available in a way that provide more of an obstacle rather than just simply redeeming something someone would like to use their points on, without the hassle.

Regular Contributor

OK, I found them, thanks.  Going forward, how will we know when new hidden gift cards are available?

Honored Social Butterfly

There is no set schedule that I know of, you'll just need to keep checking in the way shown above to find any new 'hidden' gift cards. If you go here, LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!, you can keep up on the latest hidden releases, as well. For easy access I'd bookmark the page with your browser, or by using the drop-down (the ... on the right of your name), and clicking 'bookmark', or subscribe to it to keep up on the latest by which you'll receive an email notification. Hope this helps. 🙂

Periodic Contributor

Thanks for letting me know about the new gift cards available. 

Regular Contributor

When dealing with Jamba, keep in mind that their customer service is the worst in the industry.  If you ever had a problem (I did when using this gift card), you will spend a ton of time trying to reach someone, and if/when you ever do, they will do ZERO to make things right.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@AndrewM333062  | @MemberS2006  Someone said on here that we'll get new points only redemptions if all of the Jamba Juice sells out. >>> AndrewM333062 Periodic Contributor ‎07-15-2023 04:18 PM it's been 4 or 5 days since a gift card for ...

On that note...we must sell that Jamba Juice😂

Regular Contributor

thanks kellythebelly anything else hidden?

Conversationalist

Just type POINTS in the search and these show up

Bath & Body Works Gift Card

15,000 Points $5 Value

The Container Store Gift Card

15,000 Points $5 Value

Kohl's Gift Card

22,000 Points $10 Value

Bronze Conversationalist

For me they do not show up in that search by points or in members only (for the ones that are members only) search or in the general search. They just don't show up until

I actually type the item as in The container store which I could redeem.

There is a serious flaw in the search engine that is used.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

thank you, i did see mention of the kohls earlier and got 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hello. @FredJ428732  There's another Jamba Juice available, but it's 'hidden.' So, go to the rewards catalog, 'All Rewards', no filter, just type in 'Jamba' in the search field, and you'll see the other Jamba Juice for 13,000 5.00.

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#all_rewards=undefined&sort-by=default

JJ.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP