Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards not added to my account. I have not maxed out today March 4

Contributor

Rewards not added to my account. I have not maxed out today March 4

The rewards page is not showing the points I earned today, March 4, 2023. I have not maxed out. The last added points were recorded yesterday March 3, 2023.  No points have been added to my account. I have played games, watched videos, and answered quizzes.  I complete the activity but the system does not record the points earned.  I thought there was a glitch this morning but I tried again in the afternoon with the same results: NO POINTS ADDED for reward activities completed. How can I fix the problem?

Trusted Contributor

none for puzzles or Fitbit steps either the past 2 days

Periodic Contributor

I have not been able to earn points yesterday and today.  Is something up?  I can redeem but not earn. 

Honored Social Butterfly

I am having issues, too, just with earning, not redeeming.

Oy vey! 

head bang.gif

Community Concierge

Hey everyone- the site outage has been reported and our team is working diligently to get it back up and running; please try the site again later.

@judyraekrull @ridgeviewfarm @fd6305 @CatherineS641676 @Brightpool @HokiePoq @Casand @rsbobcat @davidw582588 @JudyF186841 

Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Hi, Janelle. Thanks for sharing the news with us. I was wondering why AARP didn't have a banner saying site was down and all you could do is redeem? It would save frustration knowing from the get go and not having to try quizzes and videos to test whether they work for points. I hope AARP will award all of us the max points for all days it has not been working. They aren't real money but are valuable to us in the community and I think it would show good faith to loyal members. Thank you.

Contributor

Agree with everyone.  If there is an issue (which there is almost every week) that's fine but put up a notice.  Time is invested in earning point, it's like going to work and not getting paid, if we knew we weren't getting paid perhaps we would make a choice not to do the work (activities).  Extremely frustrating - I love AARP but their site is just a nightmare on the good days.

Honored Social Butterfly

I think they'll make good!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Just stinks that it's (always) on the weekend. I just dislike having to bother Janelle. ๐Ÿ˜’

Regular Contributor

You're such a sweet person, Kelly.

Conversationalist

I was just thinking we should get you on this-see how good you are? Thanks for being our concierge and giving our concerns a voice. We appreciate you!

Trusted Contributor

Are we going to get 7500 (times 2) points added to our accounts for not being able to earn points for two days?

Periodic Contributor

Canโ€™t earn ANY points for the second consecutive day/night!  No points can be earned on videos or quizzes.  No point icons. I agree that paid/free members should get the maximum 7500/5000 (times 2) points added to our accounts for not being able to earn points for two days! This is inexcusable for a nationwide organization with millions of members.

Silver Conversationalist

I can't see this administrator giving away that many points 7500 x ??????

IMG_0157.GIF

lucyp061351
Honored Social Butterfly

This issue seems universal, thus, AARP would have no choice but to adjust our points for one day, two days, etc... I do think we will get our points for those days that earning points were unattainable. It will require time, and investigation, to make those adjustments, however. Maybe a magic wand? ๐Ÿ˜œ

Bronze Conversationalist

It would surprise me if any adjustement is made for the lack of earnings. Because I have not found AARP to be receptive to any suggestion from their members or to their needs. In other words, I think they don't give a hoot about their customers.

However I would love to be surprised and to be able to change my mind.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

I haven't been able earn points for the past 2-3 days.  The Daily Visit points also haven't been added.  

Honored Social Butterfly

There will be adjustments made! This problem is universal, not just for only a few isolated issues. Janelle has already acknowledged there's an universal issue. My gosh, these negative predictions are not a realistic outcome here. Plan on being surprised. 

Conversationalist

I agree-last time my points were missing, they were corrected. Call me an optimist๐Ÿ˜„, but I also think we will get our points.

Bronze Conversationalist

Negative? Pragmatic, I would say. 

Right  I do this daily and max out daily and have not been able to do so since the points are not adding into my balance.  i have watched vidoes and taken quiz after quiz to see if they will add to my balance and nothing.  Becoming a waste of time to come here to do this as it is always a struggle.  I tried to chat friday before they left and got left in the que for hours

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks, Janelle! ๐Ÿ™‚

Community Concierge

@KellytheBelly I wish I had better news ๐Ÿ˜ž- but you're welcome! 

Contributor

Today on th site I was able to rdeem points and earn only 2,250 points.  I started about 2:30 pm EST and within about 20 minutes the site stopped leting me earn points again.  I usually max out on points every day and have not been able to since 3/2, as the glitch started on 3/3/23.  So, obviously the site is having problems again.  

Trusted Contributor

Videos are not crediting, again.  I hope this isn't going to continue until they do their maintenance on Monday morning.  We are losing money, again.  We should be compensated.

I can't earn points OR redeem the ones I supposedly have.  You'd think a notice on the appropriate pages would be sent since we all seem to have this happening. 

I can't earn points for the last two days, and I also cant redeem them.  You'd think an explanation of some kind would come from AARP.  Pretty shabby.

Conversationalist

Welcome to the no points for you club๐Ÿ˜ 

Bronze Conversationalist

Me, three!

This is my fourth attempt to reply to this post, too! I even rebooted my computer before this attempt. Let's see if this can get through. Even though I'm already logged in, it makes me log in each time I click Reply and then I still haven't been able to answer here.

No earnings for my efforts on the crossword puzzles, quizzes, and in the trivia games, but some entries in the redeeming, I guess.

Wish us luck!

Conversationalist

Let's hope that maintenance on Monday they keep announcing does some good! I couldn't even play instant sweepstakes games yesterday. Sheesh!

Conversationalist

I am in the same boat as everyone else-no points today. I did get yesterday's points, but nada today. I agree the chat bot is useless also๐Ÿ™„

Gold Conversationalist

Just what I was coming on the board to say.  No points on video, quiz, and mini crossword.

Boo.   Wasted time yesterday and today.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP