Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards not added to my account. I have not maxed out today March 4

Contributor

Rewards not added to my account. I have not maxed out today March 4

The rewards page is not showing the points I earned today, March 4, 2023. I have not maxed out. The last added points were recorded yesterday March 3, 2023.  No points have been added to my account. I have played games, watched videos, and answered quizzes.  I complete the activity but the system does not record the points earned.  I thought there was a glitch this morning but I tried again in the afternoon with the same results: NO POINTS ADDED for reward activities completed. How can I fix the problem?

Conversationalist

Job well done! I gave up after holding for an agent for over 15 min. I will try again tomorrow after your post. Thanks, our Kelly

Trusted Contributor

I agree! My lost points are now over 15,000---Saturday, Sunday and partial Friday!  AARP is always bragging about the power we have...let's show them! (And maybe say "Goodbye" to Hello World!)

choochoochas
Periodic Contributor

Yes! AARP also needs to say goodbye to “Hello World” which handles all SWEEPSTAKES Prizes.

It takes “Hello World” 8 to 10 weeks to send SWEEPSTAKES prizes to winners. 

I had to contact them again and again after 10 weeks because when I first contacted Hello World after 8 weeks, they told me to wait two more weeks because that’s what the delivery sweepstakes prize rules stated.

To make long story short, I didn’t receive my SWEEPSTAKES prize for almost 3 months!!!

In this age of “Prime” delivery, 8 to 10 weeks for delivery is even slower than the Pony Express and takes us back to the “Stone Age”.

My understanding, after doing some internet research, is that when people forget to claim their prize after waiting more than 8 to 10 weeks, the prize goes unclaimed and the delivery company (Hello World) keeps the Sweepstakes Prize whether it be a gift card, cash prize or actual physical prize!

AARP is a good organization, but highly inefficient at times, especially with their IT department.

Contributor

Same here not receiving any points!

Contributor

I haven't maxed out since Thursday, 3/2.  I stopped earning points about a quarter of the way through my session on 3/3.  Now it's Sunday, 3/5 and I still can't earn points.  

Trusted Contributor

Have not been able to earn points since the outage on Friday.  This repair is taking a long time!

Contributor

I didn't even get mine yesterday either

Contributor

Same thing here.   I tried restarting, clearing our AARP cookies, etc.   Nothing has worked.

Regular Contributor

I think it's them--they were doing so good. They must be letting the boomers work on it again

Regular Contributor

Ditto for me. Maybe they started maintenance earl.

rdp_1951

Contributor

Same! I have not been getting the daily login points for days!

Contributor

Same here, also including March 5th. It'd be nice to know not to waste time trying to get points...

It has been two days now and same for myself and my wife. No points for anything.

Community Concierge

I'm so sorry for any frustration this has caused. We are experiencing a reported site outage and are working to get to the bottom of it. Please try again later. 

@carvazneg @RobertH907193 @J896552 @coolmaine @justread @ridgeviewfarm @jserramcorder 

Conversationalist

Again I will say thank you, our Janelle. 

Contributor

Yes, there is an informational banner about an AARP flash saile on the web pages. The same could be done about the points system.

Regular Contributor

So by 4:37 yesterday (at the latest) AARP knew the website was malfunctioning but chose not to post a notification about it.  That's incredibly rude and inconsiderate.  As others have suggested, we should all be given max points for yesterday, and it's looking like today isn't going to be any better.

Trusted Contributor

Still not working

Mary Ann Hoffman
Periodic Contributor

You suggest to try again later, but then you are doing a puzzle or quiz/video and are unsure of the outcome. It would be helpful to have a web page header notice that things aren't working and then one that says the issue is resolved to let people know the current status and when the status changes.

Contributor

Hi. I’m having the same problem as recently as this morning March 5. Very frustrating. There have been problems with the site on and off for months now. 

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you, JanelleM. I believe the issue is some services were not restarted by IT after the brief "maintenance" Thursday, which started our current issue (identical to the one last month). This is definitely something I would have been responsible for at my former job, IT OPs for MAJOR gaming/hospitality corp.

Please suggest this to yours, then perhaps a basic checklist post-"maintenance" might be recommended if the issue is found and identified?

Thank you in advance.

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Contributor

Tried several times; still not working. It is now 11 PM. Videos are viewable and one is able to complete activities but no points are awarded. 

Bronze Conversationalist

Still the same much later. I wonder why the website does not simply say it's down.

It would actually be helpful and accurate.

Social Butterfly

It would be really responsive to the rewards members if AARP Rewards gave us 7,500 to each of our accounts for today, huh?!?

I'll be watching my account for those points!

Thanks so much!

AndrewToo
Silver Conversationalist

That would be the fair thing for AARP to do Andrew

oie_pYJpGpCSVa5t.jpg

lucyp061351
Contributor

I agree. what a waste of our time.

Contributor

When will the site be up and running---will I have my points added later?

Periodic Contributor

Why doesn’t AARP credit all of us with the max points????   I’ve been wasting my time the entire day trying to do videos and quizzes… NOTHING WORKS.  So now we’ll lose an entire days worth of points… 

Silver Conversationalist

More like 2-3 days of lost points. 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Contributor

No change in points yet despite the completion of videos and quizzes. But the site is not even showing it's kaput. So annoying.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP