Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

No reward points for days

I haven't received any reward points for several days. What's up with that?

Regular Contributor

I think there needs to be a group of active users which can report problems directly to the website administrators.  Why isn’t there a message about this problem displayed when you login?

I enjoy the rewards program but it takes the fun out of it when you never know if it will work?

Regular Contributor

Same here. I hope it can be resolved soon, I have grown accustomed to flawless addition of points  

Periodic Contributor

I've been on hold for over 35 minutes already. This is ridiculous!

Their continuing mistakes and my time!!

Contributor

Same here. Last 3 days, no points! What's up AARP?

Silver Conversationalist

It’s 12:34 am CST 3/6/23 & website still not fixed. 6F0F63B3-DA47-4CDE-8C3E-AD4CB3F75D2E.jpeg

lucyp061351
Contributor

Maybe no one can do anything on a weekend, especially when they have maintenance scheduled for 3/6/23. Maybe we won't make any points again tomorrow. Sure happens quite frequently.

Regular Contributor

I can't prove it but I swear that I saw 2 scheduled maintenance periods scheduled (that never happened) before the Monday one appeared.  Did you or anyone else see them?

Contributor

Seems like nothing but troubles for the Rewards program. Perhaps it is time for AARP to consider getting a more reliable administrator for their program. This Merkle Inc (Hello World) isn't working out very well at all! 

Regular Contributor

I spoke to AARP yesterday. Merkle/Hello World only fulfills gift cards and rewards.  AARP has their only employees who do the website. And they don't work on weekends so didn't see the problem over the weekend until Monday. 

Contributor

I've found the same thing for the past two days... 

Periodic Contributor

Third Consecutive Day of no earned Reward points for quizzes and videos (March 3, 4 & 5).

This has been going on all weekend! 

AARP which is a multi-million member organization needs to reward all paid/free members maximum points (7,500/5,000) for this IT failure!

Inexcusable for a nationwide organization.

EVERY AARP MEMBER NEEDS TO CLAIM ALL REWARD POINTS LOST FOR THESE 3 DAYS VIA CHAT OR PHONE CALL ON MONDAY.

We may crash the AARP website but the IT Department and National AARP Leadership will get the message of poor customer service.

Conversationalist

When my husband said he didn;t get any points for the first video he watched yesterday I took a look at his computer.  I noticed no badge saying 300 pts.  So I check my account on my computer.  They exact same thing.  So I have not wasted anytime watching a video if there is no badge.  That's what I have been checking each time I come to the site for the past 2 days.  Everytime no badge, so I don't watch it.  I had a feeling this would last all weekend.  Makes you wonder if someone in IT is causing these problems on purpose on the weekends.

Contributor

Glad they gave us a "heads up" about Monday maintenance. Have reported via all methods of Contact Us... twice got a short "We're working on it." Once, got "Will be back up in 2 hours" (that was two days ago.) Lastly, got a very rude " We can't give you points, until you finish." Me: "How do we finish if earning isn't working?" Agent: "Complete the videos and quizzes and when it comes back up, you'll get the points." Me: "Not likely." No confidence with all of the issues the Rewards website has had the past  year. 

Contributor

3/1-PM able to login & EARN REWARDS.

3/2 - Unable to login to access REWARDS page until 10:40PM. But quizzes I worked on did NOT post any POINTS to my TRANSACTIONS.

3/3 & 3/4 & 3/5 - POINTS not posting to my TRANSACTIONS yet. So do not know if they are being maintained in background area, or simply lost....

PS - After multiple attempts at CONTACTS, finally got a single response saying they WERE having problems with the REWARDS PROGRAM. No further comments or updates since then.

Periodic Contributor

Same here.  Okay, I know it's not my fault.  🙂

Periodic Contributor

Same here.  Grrr.

Regular Contributor

Grrr is right😞

Periodic Contributor

I turned in a post yesterday and there are lots of us having the same problem.  Some of us are not earning but can redeem and there are others who cannot do either.  AARP did say they had people working diligently to correct  

Periodic Contributor

I couldn't reach them over the weekend. I've been on hold now for 45 minutes!! Not a happy camper!!

Conversationalist

I stopped holding after 45 minutes. Another time might be better to reach someone. 

Contributor

Ok, thank you. I was worried it was just me. Cleared cookies and cache, logged in and out,  and tried incognito - nothing worked!  

Regular Contributor

Same here, cannot earn any points for the past 3 days at least!!!!!

What is going on AARP ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP