Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

HOW ABOUT AARP GIVES US MAX POINTS FOR THE DAYS WEVE LOST?

Periodic Contributor

HOW ABOUT AARP GIVES US MAX POINTS FOR THE DAYS WEVE LOST?

All day we have been trying to earn points.  Lot of time wasted, again.

Nothing is working! 

Itโ€™s obvious the site isnโ€™t going to be back up today.

How about aarp gives everyone the max points for the day??      

Honored Social Butterfly

I received my points for the 'lost 3 days' this morning.

Went to Help, Chat, received the AARPBOT whom tried to offer generic suggestions, I answered 'No,' (about not being helpful), turned over to agent Tonya, and was credited the unattainable earn points for 3 days. My credit was 22,500 points, actually. The session lasted about 13 minutes. Hope this helps.

Recd points.png

Periodic Contributor

I also used the Chatbot option, the whole thing took less than 5 minutes. Thanks for the recommendation!

Regular Contributor

I went through the CHAT box yesterday and was awarded the max points after getting connected to a live member - the autobot will not give the points, just options to look for info why you can not get points.

Would do it again today, but no humans available on Sundays.

Yes, they should award everyone registered on the site the max points when this occurs, especially since it happens frequently.

Periodic Contributor

Third Consecutive Day of no earned Reward points for quizzes and videos (March 3, 4 & 5).

This has been going on all weekend! 

AARP which is a multi-million member organization needs to reward all paid/free members maximum points (7,500/5,000) for this IT failure!

Inexcusable for a nationwide organization.

EVERY AARP MEMBER NEEDS TO CLAIM ALL REWARD POINTS LOST FOR THESE 3 DAYS VIA CHAT OR PHONE CALL ON MONDAY.

We may crash the AARP website but the IT Department and National AARP Leadership will get the message of poor customer service.

Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor

Yesterday AND today!  Was not even given the usual member 15 points either day.  Wasted a lot of my time! ๐Ÿ˜ž

CaprineGirl
Periodic Contributor

Second day of no points! Thanks for posting, now I won't be wasting my time.

Trusted Contributor

They should do that for everyone who has logged in and tried to get points today, but don't hold your breath.  They won't even acknowledge/explain the problem or tell us what they are doing to fix the problem or when it will be fixed. 

Regular Contributor

I agree. I keep stopping on the website but no points for anything I've completed. But it sure isn't for a lack of trying.

Conversationalist

I second that emotion!

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @garyfish49 โœ‹๐Ÿ˜Š

Did you get your points back? ๐Ÿค”

Hope so!โ€ผ๏ธ

BTW:

NO amount of returned points can make up for the lackluster available redemptions to have to spend them on!!!

JESS SAYIN... LOL!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ธ

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ

Conversationalist

Allen, I appreciate your concern. Like many other daily users here, a few days ago I connected with Chat and then a real live person, and -- YES -- I did get max points back for the 3 days I was unable to earn any. It came to 22,500 points total. To be frank, I didn't think it would actually happen... until it did. 

But don't get me started on the continued prevalence of unappealing low-dollar redemptions, the never-ending stream of Carnival catastrophes, and sweepstakes that are won multiple times by a select few but hardly ever by anyone anybody seems to actually know!

Love and fishes to all...

Gary

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @garyfish4 Glad you were able to reply....

Weโ€™ve been trying to help address the many issues for a long time now!

If the peeps running this prog spent a fraction of the time & effort that you, I & so many others have to improve the rewards....such as making it geared towards the memberโ€™s standpoint...& for our benefit...

& give of something of value instead of the few, pitiful measly $5 GCs!!..

it might/could be fun again ...& while theyโ€™re at it...to stop making it harder to take the frikin jerking quizzes spaz dancing around the page & bring back a wider variety of the shorter daily vids....ah well...now I got myself started....LOL!

Take care โ˜ฎ๏ธ ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ

Conversationalist

Allen, your continued watchdogging and constructive commentary here on this Forum are very much appreciated by your fellow Members, especially us daily users. It's a thankless task. Keep up the great work... and keep learning and having a little FUN along the way!

Best,

G.Fish

Contributor

Me too. No points given for anything 

Periodic Contributor

that'll be a good one, lol

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP