Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 621 of 675

As I understand it ,the first checks and direct deposit went out last week. Surprisingly ,my DD  came 10 days ago. Knowing the government usually doesn`t work fast it was unexpected  that it came so early. I been told ,that if it was coming by check it would take several weeks or even longer.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 622 of 675

They are those that work for us. We pay them for their services. If no one ever complains nothing ever gets done when it's supposed to. We were told our accounts would be DD and coming for sure 2nd week. The SS commissioner stated 3 different times soon. How many times can someone say soon over the course of 10 days to know its not going to be soon? It is lying to save face when confronted by media and people. Closing down SS and then having IRS to pay us the stimulus via DD is not working. Why? I can't say for sure other then the fact that the facts that have been posted by every news media, web site are NOT fact. They all said go to Get My Payment. Well I am afraid that site does not work for like 60 million plus people. It gives no info as to when or where. It even states not use for SS, SSI, SI, VA or RR because there is zero info for 3 weeks on it. Just asking for those working for us to deliver what was promised and it's not. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 623 of 675

Blondie I haven't received mine either, we just need to be patient.

They don't do things the easy way, always have to complicate matters.

Smiles... 😉

It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you the day God took you home!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 624 of 675

Still don't have mine, and I started this post way back in April! I hear it will be May - my question is if they have the SS deposit information as stated  and getting a monthly check, why did we not get the first round of checks in our deposit since we were the easy ones. Seems people who paid their income tax and had deposit info on file got theirs first, some who did not pay this year yet, also got their check - no rhyme or reason.

Guess we will see in May - we all knew this would not go smoothly! 

Susan Sheppard
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 625 of 675

Great. Thank you for letting us know the positive. 😉

Smiles...

It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you the day God took you home!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 626 of 675

Got mine 10 days ago.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 627 of 675

This friend of mine... did get his stimulus check. But I haven't. 😉

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 628 of 675

I didn't file taxes in 2018 or 2019 or for any dependants on the IRS's web site.

You stated earlier that a friend of yours who gets Social Security has received his payment, OK great.

My question to you was and is this: did this friend of yours who gets Social Security and received his stimulus payement from the IRS file taxes in 2018 or 2019 or file for a dependant on the IRS's web site?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 629 of 675

I have not gotten it, My mother has not gotten it, My ex has not gotten it and next door neighbor has not gotten it. All have DD at different banks. There is zero info at the IRS or SS site as to when, where or how. This whole thing has been on going for weeks. The only info has been hearsay and speculation from all the on-line news and other sites. People also lie like SS commissioner who states 3 times in the last 2 weeks that it will be soon. LOL. Guess what though. SS and IRS work for you. Not the other way around. Statements made should be kept. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 630 of 675

Tim why don't you call H & R Block, they should have the information. Be a simple fix.

Smiles...

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors