Social Butterfly

I Know I Am Getting Old Because... ๐Ÿ‘ด๐Ÿ‘ต

• Discussion created on May 18, 2021 9:30am EST.
  • Let's have some fun!!!
  • Add your responses to - I know I am getting old because...
  • Keep adding each day if you want to ๐Ÿ˜
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because I sped past the library today before I realized I had passed it! Lol, thankful my old brain decided to wake up = had to make a u-turn. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Picture Attached.

images.jpeg.jpg

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because I am in my bed taking a nap at 5pm. No wonder I am up until 1am!!!  Lol,.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

I know I am getting old because all of my family and closest of friends have passed.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because I have to leave a reminder note in front of my microwave. Lol, a reminder that I am cooking/heating up stuff. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ Before using a note, stuff would stay in microwave until I used it again. ๐Ÿ™„

Super Contributor

My Samsung had bells that go off if anything is still inside.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because normally I can hop on my doctor's examination table. Lol, today I had to pull myself up on to the table. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ And getting off the table ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because I sat down today to drink my first cup of Hazelnut cafรจ (my fav) and wondered why it tasted off. ๐Ÿ˜ค Lol, when I finished drinking it and returned to my kitchen, guess what was still sitting on the counter? My sweetener! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Got to luv those senior moments. ๐Ÿ™„

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because I forget what day it is and the date and year. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because I fall asleep if I sit too long gazing out at the mountains outside my window ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Super Contributor

Maybe it is just soothing to you.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I know I am getting OLD because...

Bob Dylan turns 80 on Monday !!!!!

but He's Not done . . . . . and I hope I am not either !

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
Bronze Conversationalist

And Gloria Steinem is 87

Barbara Walters is 91

Honored Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because when I gotta tinkle......................

I gotta tinkle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old because it is FRIDAY NIGHT in a few hours and I very CONTENT to stay home. Lol, I do NOT miss those PARTIES ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Gold Conversationalist

@Bye I know I'm getting old because I misplace my reading glas . . . ( oh, whoops, there on top of my head ).   ---  Christine

Gold Conversationalist

@Bye  I know I'm getting old because I creak when I get out of bed.  The good news is I still fit in the earrings I wore in high school.

Social Butterfly

I know I am getting OLD because I have to now take SHOWERS ๐Ÿ˜ญ Lol, no more long SOAKS in my bathtub. Well at least I am SAVING water ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I know I'm getting old because 

• the mirror tells me, that cheeky princess
  • the words I want increasingly hide from me
  • I've started sentences with: when I was your age......
Social Butterfly

I know I am getting old becsuse I FORGET why I went into another room ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ I have to RETURN to the previous room and hope I REMEMBER ๐Ÿ™„

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health