Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Are "Points Only" Gift Cards Gone Forever?

Message 1 of 43

Hello Rewards Warriors,

Andrew, Lucy & Ginger as you all know I will immediately post about a problem within a forum. 

This is the only way we have to voice are concerns and receive feedback via members and management.

We are paying and valued members😉

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 43

@andrewtoo @rednexsrus 

Indeed Andrew & Lucy

Agree completely

Total purpose for this Forum "Redemption" is to post desires and issues have with Redemptions 

Folks in charge of Rewards Program can't know/hear if our thoughts/voices are never shared

Have a beautiful day !

@mi4090 Reach out to Marylin.... hope all is okay you've been quiet for while..... have you joined ranks I went to... just sitting by quietly for most part??  We'd like know you are okay....

Take care

Ginger  ;  ) 

🙂 Smile & the world Smiles with you 😉 Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 43
Andrew, I totally agree with your assessment. While management may not listen to us at least we are trying to make things better. You can't get lard unless you boil the hog.
Just Saying
lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 43

@mjt1959 You may consider it complaining when I spend my time to make suggestions or point out problems or share my expectations with the AARP Rewards program.  AARP Rewards needs to know what we like and what improvements would be helpful (unless they read minds 😳).  I don't believe that I am complaining.

AndrewToo
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 43

Every month I  take advantage of getting the limit of 3 points only gift cards. I look for the highest value cards for something I would normally buy or if it looks like a nice treat. Also, instead of complaining I will settle for something thats just so so if I can't find something I really like. After all, it is free stuff!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 43

@CaliaRose the $25 Hulu gift card is not currently available, we don't know when it will be available again. However, you can keep checking the catalog for updates.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 43

@AARPJodeeR  But are you able to find out if it's just out of stock or if it will be unavailable for a longer period of time?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Community Concierge
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 43

@CaliaRose You can explore what's currently available for you in the catalog at: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/. If it's not listed, it's not currently available, so keep checking back. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 43

@andrewtoo  I'm not sure what "gift" cards would pay for the individual channels, but I paid for a year of prime with a promo code from a survey site, after obtaining a certain number of points. I don't think Hulu and Amazon are connected, at least that I'm aware of. Hulu is now owned by Disney, which makes it easy to obtain the Disney+ and ESPN+ for the discounted price, as a Hulu add-on.

The only reason I have Hulu is because of the gift code from AARP rewards; that's why it's so important to me for them to keep it around for now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 43

@AARPDianaG  Can you tell me if this item is sold out right now or if it's unavailable?

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users