Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Regular Contributor

Cannot enter sweepstakes this morning

Trying to enter sweepstakes.  For the number of entries, I get a “No Options.”  Cannot enter any number, not even one entry.

Silver Conversationalist

SORRY My bad, sometime after I left the forum (1:36 am CDT ) there were some sweepstakes added to the catalog. They should have added a few "points only" eCards too, as most EXTRA CREDITS were SOLD OUT by this time.😫 Great, now we can throw away some more points this month. Might as well because management is throwing all our entries into the trash anyway

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

I can’t enter either it’s been a week or so since I’ve been able to enter from my iPad I think they would fix it

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@J896552  @rednexsrus @Jason2020LovesKelly 

Just wanted to let you know we have resolved the issue and you should be able to enter now!

AARPTeri
Community Manager
Community Manager

@J896552 @Jason2020LovesKelly @carlmittain   

I’m so sorry to those on this thread that have been having intermittent technical issues when entering sweepstakes. We have determined that some participants using iOS devices using Safari, iPhone or iPad may experience an error when using the sweepstakes entry drop down menu. A quick workaround is to simply tap somewhere else on the screen and then try the drop-down with number of entries again.

We apologize for the inconvenience this causes during your experience. Our team is working to resolve this. I will post here as soon as this issue is resolved.

AARPTeri
Community Concierge

@PaulH732761 Are you able to enter a Sweepstakes using a different browser? Chrome is recommended. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Well, you won't be able to enter any sweeps today 12/1/20  either, THERE AIN'T ANY😫

Our great leader decided we did not need any sweeps. It's a total waste of time and points anyway. They will do anything they can to destroy any chance of a successful rewards program. Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Regular Contributor

Then why are they even bothering with this ridiculous rewards program to begin with?

Are they just trying to mess with people or test their limits?

This program is getting worse every month, with very little to redeem for.

Rewards sell out so fast because there is very little inventory available

with no attempt to make any improvements.

Community Concierge

@J896552 Make sure the Sweepstakes is still live. At the bottom of the page, you can visit the Official Rules for Sweepstakes or review the FAQ at https://www.aarp.org/rewards/about/. If you're still having trouble, reach out to the AARP Rewards Support Toll-Free Number at 1-866-451-6305 - Available 7:00am - 11:00pm Eastern. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

No options still showing up in choosing number of entries, seems like it’s people on iPad having the problem, can’t they get this fixed?

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I really don't know how to find Sweepstakes that are not still live.  They are live Sweepstakes.  It appears I am the only one having the problem.  Don't understand.  I was on an Ipad when I had the problem.  I have since tried to enter the Sweepstakes on a laptop, and guess what?  I can enter the Sweepstakes on my laptop.  I don't understand why I couldn't enter the Sweepstakes on my Ipad; I have always done so before.  Something still wrong, but I am moving on.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

You are not the only one. Same problem here. Sweepstakes entries will not work on the iPad at all but work fine on the desktop. 

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I’m having the same problem, I’m on iPad too. No options available message on sweepstakes. If I keep messing around with it by hitting cancel and enter over and over, it eventually lets me choose an amount of entries.

Kathleen
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thank you!  Thanks for posting how you got it to work.  I am able to enter now.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP