Looking for work? The U.S. Census Bureau is hiring more than 500,000 people nationwide. Learn more.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2019

Message 211 of 253

18* and sunny heatwave to upper 20’s today, Sunday looks like fun for Maine inland mountains.

@n566192l

Central NJ you may get hammered or ice, neither are fun options. You seem to be in 8-12” land with icing. Stay inside.

Havent been through New Jersey since last road trip , to FL.

About all I recall is the state took forever to drive and I thought ME was lengthy.😇

Forecast still calls for deep doo doo, here. Last night was heat pack self adhesives, everywhere.

Had to go to store (walking) at 2*, slightly brisk. Someone had drooled in my boots, wonder whom🤣.

Time tp bring in just in case.

Froze

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 212 of 253

Greetings All,

Well, I see a light dusting of snow on the ground. This is fine with me. However, I understand there's another Clipper storm headed our way.

I did see on the news, that an eleven year old has entered college. Way to go 👏.  I believe he is going to be studying physics and engineering. Hope everyone is doing well and that you are safe. 

Catwoman, how are things by you?  I think you must live close to me. Sorry, I am just really tired. I have been trying to put together items for various for  furloughed workers. See, some of my friends are food brokers. So, my little house is donation Central. Thankfully, there's plenty of help, just need more space. Things are looking up though, I just found out space is available at Fort Monmouth. We will be moving all the donations over there.  I have also been so fortunate, Mike is going to be taking over all the tech stuff for this project. I couldn't be happier. I am not able to do any of this. The project can move forward and grow. Back to the boxes. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 213 of 253

Frozenoem,

You are getting 1 to 2 feet of snow ? Please be safe. I think we, central New Jersey are only getting a few inches. But, the weekend is going to be a mess. I hope the road crews are able to get things cleared up. I have to pick up the special rock salt, because of the dogs. Everyone please be safe. I tend to stay in doors when weather is bad. Plus, I am on a new blood pressure med. I keep falling for some reason. Off to stock up on coffee and 🐕 supplies. I hope no one loses power due to the weather.

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 214 of 253

Good morning to everyone on our Front Porch today! We are expecting a high today in the 30's and in the low 20's over the weekend Starting Friday evening we will be getting up to 3"of snow by Saturday noon. Looking forward to Sunday evening when we meet friends for our Taste of Madison Restaurant Week dinner. FB_IMG_1541777817867.jpgFB_IMG_1535680354600.jpgFB_IMG_1476143664862.jpg 

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 215 of 253

Morning it’s 7* and to all on the east coast and inland, suggest you stock up and prepare for fun.

1-2 Feet coming, perhaps on Saturday and Sunday it you believe weathermen.

Now, it’s off to woodpile for whatelse.🤣.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 216 of 253

Good morning, Front Porchers!

I hope this morning finds everyone on Our Front Porch doing and doing well.  I know that we are in the full swing of the winter season.  But we have been blessed so far, knock on wood (my head),  with very few occasions of even light snow.  And the few times it has snowed so far,  the snow has presented little to no accumulation and the "dustings" soon melted before the noon sun. I just hope it keeps up!  

Today it's 28 degrees and although it's not sunny, we are having full, bright light under overcast skies.  The weatherman has been threatening winter advisories and potential snowstorms for several days in a row.  But nothing amiss so far. If it keeps up like this,  we may even have Spring early.  Truly wishful thinking.   But in any case, we now have only 62 days til Spring!  Woo Hoo!!!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 217 of 253

@n566192l

Thanx, Chell knows she’s getting something🤣.

Other than the new snow, time to stagger 33* and weekend snowstorm a coming.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 218 of 253

Frozenoem,

The Post office says you should get the box by this Thursday. I have the tracking number if needed. Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 219 of 253

23* and partly cloudies have descended, its warm.🤣

@LaDolceVita

Think we are aware of your being about, from the occasional pokes.

check in when you wish to, and I’ll try the same.😇

Froze

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 220 of 253

I have not reported in for a while.  My life is pretty boring.  Not much weather to complain about either.  Not terribly cold this winter and not unseasonably warm either.   Hohum.  Just letting you all know I am still here and gettin by.  That is all the enthusiasm I can muster for now.  

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season