Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: MORNING ROLL CALL! JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2019

Message 221 of 253

@n566192l

Tracking number you need to get one. Sorry forgot what I was supposed to remember.

17* and sunshine, may hit upper 20’s making it a heatwave. No wind involved today.

Need to go play on woodpile, slowly. If this is maturity don’t want to play.

Froze

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 222 of 253

Greetings All

Just cloudy and cold in New Jersey. I was able to get some some outside for the Lupus truck to pick up today.

Frozenoem, going to the UPS later, and bringing your package to the post office for mailing. 

Then just hanging out with the pups, up to six. I really need to put in a doggie door. Mr Pickles, is back and going out with the State Police for the day or longer. Since, Mr Pickles, a King Shepard, is so big it is a help. Plus, Mr Pickles, is so highly trained, he gets board unless he keeps busy. The troopers just love this dog, I didn't even know all the things Mr Pickles was capable of pointing out.

I hope everyone enjoys their day. 

Nancy

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 223 of 253

Good morning to everyone on the Front Porch! We are looking at a high of 33* and cloudy today with similar weather this week. I almost feel sorry for those that ere hit by the latest snow storm. I'm sure there wll be major storms we will have have here and you all will not see a single snow flake! Hoping everyone has quite week ahead.

FB_IMG_1540150045053.jpgFB_IMG_1477535958394.jpgFB_IMG_1538436973486.jpg

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 224 of 253

Greetings All,

We got a dusting of snow today. 🐕 where excited. Just  cold here in New Jersey. Just watching football.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 225 of 253

@n566192l

With luck will try to remind in AM.🤣

Presently above freezing warming feet. Still hacking at oil fill. SUCCESS!

Discovered there is another way to fall backwards, woodcart went forward on ramp and I discovered my lower back again, and I went other way.🤣

20* sunshine and feels like 12* to me that’s a heatwave comparatively speaking.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 226 of 253

@n566192l...Well, how'd you like the snow you must have gotten last night? Cat Happy

We got a little...enough for me to not go to the grocery store this morning. Too risky with my legs, back, and balance. I did go out later to clean off the car, but I had my ice grippers on. Know I should have ordered that spike for my cane before this!

Saw some deer prints in the snow on my driveway.Cat Happy

Hope everyone stays safe and warm.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 227 of 253

Frozenoem,

I found your package. It's been sitting at a ups store in NJ. I am picking it up tomorrow and taking to our Post office on Monday and mailing it.  I added some stuff for the delay. Hope you can use a Bass pro shop gift card. I won from AARP. Hope you and Ms Chelli are staying and warmth.    Nancy

I will pm the tracking number to you on Monday. I love snow. Somethimes in New Jersey we get some..Feel better and stay warm

Please remind me Monday for the tracking number for the post office.  Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 228 of 253

Morning it’s sunny and 5* , and that may be the high for today.

-12* if you’re a wind chill kinda person, or 10 minutes to frostbite on exposed skin.

Today will be more firewood kinda day, it’s in the garage.🤣

One Of those many warms that come from using firewood. Drop tree, haul out, cut, split, stack, move, stack, move into house, stack , burn.

But, it does warm me more than oil.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 229 of 253

"Good morning, Front Porchers!"

"And yes, this is me smiling!"  It's super cold here -- 28 degrees with an expected high of 31.  Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Anyway, despite the cold, no snow is expected.  Fingers and toes crossed. I hope at this writing, you all are doing okay.  Enjoy today!  And I'll keep smilimg!

Lydia

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 230 of 253

Morning 9*/-7* wind chill today the mattock and sledges come out, need to lose new ice cap over oil fill.

Oil fill gets de-icer spray, not pretty when vinyl siding gets hit in temps this low.

Hope you all have lovely day, I enjoy snow, ice not so much.

Froze

Kudos
Views