Medicare open enrollment has begun! Learn all about it in AARP's guide to Medicare made easy.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 11 of 59

WOW!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 59

Bonnie, I agree with everything you said! SO glad you were smarter than the jerk.

Germangirl/Huntsville tx

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 59

I just signed onto this site and would love to know what happened. Did you and the transport driver ever decide to go out? I was raised to never make the first move but sometimes men are shy??

Germangirl/Huntsville Tx

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 59

ASTRAEA wrote:

jiml149310 wrote:

Women know that about men, so some women hide their true nature often from a man they might be interested in.:smileyindifferent.

@jiml149310 - I'm not sure what post that's in response to, but it works both ways! Plenty of men add to their height & subtract from their weight, when they describe themselves to women. I remember years ago, a guy telling me he was very involved with politics (which I am) .. then it turned out to just mean that he read political articles in the newspaper!

@ASTRAEA  Too funny! Smiley Happy

Goes to show that involvement is a subjective thing.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 59

jiml149310 wrote:

Women know that about men, so some women hide their true nature often from a man they might be interested in.:smileyindifferent.

@jiml149310 - I'm not sure what post that's in response to, but it works both ways! Plenty of men add to their height & subtract from their weight, when they describe themselves to women. I remember years ago, a guy telling me he was very involved with politics (which I am) .. then it turned out to just mean that he read political articles in the newspaper!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 59

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 59

AMEN!!! For the record, asking a man out on a date is not pushy and aggressive. I find it really amusing that some people consider when a man asks a woman out it's ok but, when a woman asks a man out it's aggressive and pushy. Seriously??? It's double standards like that one that make dating so difficult for women.

Fortunately, there are still men out there that find confident and secure women appealing and desirable.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 59

@jean2much - I don't think women who want a good relationship are interested in pushy & aggressive men either!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 59
I don't care what century we are in, Men don't like pushy and aggressive women.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 59

Hello Ladies!

I need to find someone fast and soon. Christmas is coming up and I need someone from the naughty list to show me a good time Smiley Wink

Im looking for that special someone cause I have a tumor in my left pinky.

I have 1,500 points already and if you want some, just put it on your wish list.

I'll see yall ho ho ho's in my workshop Smiley Wink

-Santa Clause-Kolson

Kudos
Views