Forced Nursing Home Evictions Must Stop. AARP Foundation Is Helping Protect the Most Vulnerable. Learn How

Info Seeker +

Re: AARP DATING SITE

Message 1 of 51

name of site?

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 51

I also thought AARP had a dating site but only found this.

Info Seeker

Message 3 of 51

WOW!

Gold Conversationalist

Message 4 of 51

Bonnie, I agree with everything you said! SO glad you were smarter than the jerk.

Germangirl/Huntsville tx

Gold Conversationalist

Message 5 of 51

I just signed onto this site and would love to know what happened. Did you and the transport driver ever decide to go out? I was raised to never make the first move but sometimes men are shy??

Germangirl/Huntsville Tx

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 51

ASTRAEA wrote:

jiml149310 wrote:

Women know that about men, so some women hide their true nature often from a man they might be interested in.:smileyindifferent.

@jiml149310 - I'm not sure what post that's in response to, but it works both ways! Plenty of men add to their height & subtract from their weight, when they describe themselves to women. I remember years ago, a guy telling me he was very involved with politics (which I am) .. then it turned out to just mean that he read political articles in the newspaper!

@ASTRAEA  Too funny! Smiley Happy

Goes to show that involvement is a subjective thing.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving

Message 7 of 51

jiml149310 wrote:

Women know that about men, so some women hide their true nature often from a man they might be interested in.:smileyindifferent.

@jiml149310 - I'm not sure what post that's in response to, but it works both ways! Plenty of men add to their height & subtract from their weight, when they describe themselves to women. I remember years ago, a guy telling me he was very involved with politics (which I am) .. then it turned out to just mean that he read political articles in the newspaper!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Info Seeker

Message 8 of 51

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 51

AMEN!!! For the record, asking a man out on a date is not pushy and aggressive. I find it really amusing that some people consider when a man asks a woman out it's ok but, when a woman asks a man out it's aggressive and pushy. Seriously??? It's double standards like that one that make dating so difficult for women.

Fortunately, there are still men out there that find confident and secure women appealing and desirable.

Message 10 of 51

@jean2much - I don't think women who want a good relationship are interested in pushy & aggressive men either!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!