Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tues April 16th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Honored Social Butterfly

Tues April 16th WELCOME TO OUR BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, Yes, we had a Monday winner, SassiLady !

So tonight we start the Bonus game, We are playing the Letter C, letter-C.gif Here are your numbers>

B-7  N-35  I-28  O-69  G-47

I-17  B-14  N-40  G-54  O-67

I-22  O-74  N-45  B-12

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Thank you all for the congratulations.

I got 2 where they count but it's a good thing we have 3 more days.

Mmmm, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brown gravy and green beans. One of my favorites and we had it last Thursday. Tonight was baked ziti.

Good luck everyone.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

WTG Sassy one for winning a bingo on a Monday!

I'm not doing too good today. But there's still tomorrow and day after, etc. Good luck everybody.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Congrats to Sassilady for her win. I had trouble a few minutes ago I couldn't post here or FB so I had to shut my computer down and restart.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Congrats SassiLady !!! YEAH  Only a couple for my C tonight.  Jonibee dinner sound great !!

Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Sassilady on her win...Way to Go!...Tonight it's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans & corn..I'm hungry waiting for it to get done...the aroma of it is wafting through the house.
Honored Social Butterfly

jonibee, I love a good meatloaf, don't make it anymore for just me...but it makes good sandwiches too, and I have some ground beef, so I just might make one this week, Thanks, Jen
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations SassiLady on your win ๐ŸŽ‰ I got a few numbers for the C, good luck everyone!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP