I am still waiting for the bad weather. It was to get here around 3 pm CST but now it looks like around 8 pm. There have been a lot of cancellations and one of our airpots in Dallas is stopping operations until tomorrow. The weatherman is predicting hail the size of baseballs and tornados so now it is like waiting for the other shoe to drop. See you all tomorrow.