Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Mon April 15th Welcome to Bingo Game 524

Honored Social Butterfly

Mon April 15th Welcome to Bingo Game 524

Hi Everyone, Had to go shopping for a ne washing machine, what a joke, have you prised any lately...wow! opted for repair to my old one...lol

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-4  N-32  I-24  G-58  O-65

I-19  G-51  N-37  O-73  B-10

N-43  O-61  B-2

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

It's called "sticker shock" and I experienced it about a year ago over $700.+ depending on make...I think if you stick to the basic instead of all these new fangle buttons you're better off...Plus you have to buy special HD detergent for them..I might be wrong on the letters...I was almost in line regarding the numbers for Easter I thought I was going to have a goose egg but surprisingly got one number....ha
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen sorry you have washing machine trouble, yes they are very expensive and not as good as our old ones.

So sad about the fire at Notre Dame and all the things inside that are old and historical and irreplaceable.

The good news tonight is I have a BINGO!

Card #14....B-10, I-19, Free, G-58, O-73

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my Goodness a Monday Bingo !

How did that happen..lol

CONGRATULATIONS SassiLady !

bingo trophy new.jpg

Regular Social Butterfly

OMG, the darling treasure of the world Notre Dame was burning! Who would do such a villainous thing to this irreplaceable edifice? I hope the bell tower is totally spared from the flames. I'm so devastated.
Recognized Social Butterfly

I had to update my computer tonight before I could get to AARP. I got 5 numbers.
It was sad today in Paris to watch the Notre Dame Cathedral burning. I was in Paris when I was young and got to see it and the awe you would feel when you entered is something you have to experience because there are no words to describe it.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I had to buy both washer and dryer my dryer stopped first and a month later the washer but I've paid off the dryer and only 2 more payments on the washer. I got 5 numbers today.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I had not heard about Notre Dame, how terrible, so sad !
Social Butterfly

Oh holy cow Jen they are so expensive - I had to buy a new refrigerator - it's amazing how much they are & I had to pay extra for white as they do not make many of them - just crazy.  6 numbers for me tonight

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP