Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

THURS June 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

THURS June 15th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, High temps agai today, what can I say?

DANG IT'S HOT !!

We continue with the Letter N, HERE ARE YOUR #s

FOR TODAY>

B-12  O-75  I-25  G-60

I-29  B-2  G-57  O-66

G-51  I-17  B-10  O-64

Good Luck, I'll be back soon , Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Warm here also I just stay inside with the ac helps.Got 4 numbers tonight and need three for the N,well see what tomorrow brings.Good luck all and stay cool.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

It looks like a lot of people are having close calls today. That means we're going to have a bonanza day tomorrow. I sure look forward to the many Bingo yells echoing from many corners of the US.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Only need 1 more for my N .  We are having hot weather today & to get hotter next triple digits. Have a good evening.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am almost there for a N but not yet. In Saginaw Texas, they opened a new Kroger MarketPlace this week and today I finally got there, and also left some of my money there, it is so nice, this means I have somewhere else to go other than Walmart.
See you all tomorrow.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi prisonnurse, we have a Kroger near here, they are very nice grocery stores, I love their vegetable area, everything is so nice and fresh and beautifully displayed.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

1 number for me today, it's been pretty got today with a slight breeze every now and then.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 4 numbers  Good luck to all    Very HOT here in Wi

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Well another rainy day in sunny Florida. Actually it was only from about 11 to 3.

I know it's our rainy season and I don't mind a few rain clouds passing over and dumping on us once in a while but every day and sometimes for way more than half the day. It leaves us feeling wet because it is so muggy.

Tonight I am left needing one number so I will have to wait and see what happens. Now I am off to eat my big salad with grilled chicken on it.

Have a great evening and good luck to all.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP