Honored Social Butterfly

Fri June 16th FINAL #s FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Still hot and humid ! I think it's this way for a lot of us right?

Here are your last numbers for tonight's game,very few left, I'm sure we will see a cover all and some Ns tonight>

B-14  G-59

O-70  I-20

O-68  B-8

G-49  I-22

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I finally got here, I had the Father;s Day Celebration this evening because everybody leaving for vacation right after church on Sunday. Between my DIL and my self we cook a meal for the guys. We than played games afterward. They just left. I am tired and so is my cat Lancelot but it was fun.
No bingo for me, congrats to SassiLady for her win. Please sign me up for the next game and I will see all of you on Monday. Now I am going to bed, with my cat. Good night.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congrats to sassilady  and whoever wins  Still need 2 # Please sign me up for next week Thanks 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I got down to two..Congratulations to the winners...Please sign me up for next weeks game. It's raining here and it'suppose to be humid this weekend with rain off and on...Have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats SassiLady!!! Have a good weekend all - see you on Monday.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Warm here too,in the 90's I just stay inside with  air on not much more you can do when it's this hot.Needed one number for the N oh well.Stay cool everyone and be  safe.Please sign me up for game 440 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Saaasssy! Congrats!

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Have a Goldy Lock kind of week end weather everyone. (That's not too hot nor too cold, but just right.)
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Unfortunately my numbers didn't come up.  We too have been induring some hot temperatures.  I'll take them anyday over the snow and cold.

Have a great weekend.  Please sign me up for game 440.Woman Wink

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I forgot to tell everyone to have a super weekend.

See you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have a bingo on card #87

B-14, 11, 4, 9, 3

I-26

G-48

O-62, 74, 64, 73, 75

Hot here also, 89 but the feels like is 97.

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO SassiLady !

You Are Our 1st WINNER,

congratulations_fireworks.gifWAY TO GO !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Congratulations! ! Job well done. Have a great weekend.
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

The weather is the same here, I got a few more but know N still needed 2, sign me up for the next game please, Congratulations to the winner/ winners of this game.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series