Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Everyone, Cannot get Acess to Private Messages !

Well , Once again I am unable to send private messages !

Keep getting ACESS DENIED !!

What's up with this, even tried another browser..Na Da !

So I cannot send your Bingo Card #s until this is fixed..

Geez...Jen, I'll keep trying

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

1. Jen I still have "agoyer" in my contact list and I sent her a message explaining the situation and it went okay. I told her who has helped you in the past as I don't think this is in her line of work but then it could be so I took the chance
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks SassiLady, I also called AARP who put me in touch with their tech person, she was very nice but was no help at all she could not acess it either...

I did post a message in General Help, hopefully someone with knowledge in this area can help.

Does anyone here have trouble sending a private message ?, Hang in there , Don't know when I will be able to send you all card numbers , Jen43

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jen43 ,  Would you please try one more time and see if you now have access to Private Messaging? 

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's Working, Yea, I feel so stupid ! Finnaly went to my email and there was a message from AARP asking me to confirm my email address, I did and now the Private Message WAS IT THAT SIMPLE...THANK YOU !
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, It's 10:13 pm here, still cannot send any messages,will try again in the morning.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, no luck, I can't find her under AARP Teri maybe I have it wrong. I type it in and it tells me no such contact. Let me know if I am spelling it right or not. Oh I also tried Terri

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png