Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Hi Everyone, Cannot get Acess to Private Messages !

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Everyone, Cannot get Acess to Private Messages !

Well , Once again I am unable to send private messages !

Keep getting ACESS DENIED !!

What's up with this, even tried another browser..Na Da !

So I cannot send your Bingo Card #s until this is fixed..

Geez...Jen, I'll keep trying

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

1. Jen I still have "agoyer" in my contact list and I sent her a message explaining the situation and it went okay. I told her who has helped you in the past as I don't think this is in her line of work but then it could be so I took the chance
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks SassiLady, I also called AARP who put me in touch with their tech person, she was very nice but was no help at all she could not acess it either...

I did post a message in General Help, hopefully someone with knowledge in this area can help.

Does anyone here have trouble sending a private message ?, Hang in there , Don't know when I will be able to send you all card numbers , Jen43

0 Kudos
Info Seeker

I have been trying to send a private message. I followed instructions, but there is no option under preferences for private messages. There are  no messages in my email from AARP. I continue to show, "denied access." 

marian letellier
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jen43 ,  Would you please try one more time and see if you now have access to Private Messaging? 

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's Working, Yea, I feel so stupid ! Finnaly went to my email and there was a message from AARP asking me to confirm my email address, I did and now the Private Message WAS IT THAT SIMPLE...THANK YOU !
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, It's 10:13 pm here, still cannot send any messages,will try again in the morning.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi, no luck, I can't find her under AARP Teri maybe I have it wrong. I type it in and it tells me no such contact. Let me know if I am spelling it right or not. Oh I also tried Terri

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP