Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: PENPALS

Message 51 of 459

Community Manager/Websitemaster:

I just got two more strange messegages via your site -- again it seems that I am getting messages from people in response to emails that I never sent.

Alan Gray

Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Contributor

Re: REPLY: PENPALS

Message 52 of 459

nice to hear from you.  i have some friends a relatives in TX.  traveled thru there many times while trucking coast to coast.  I am 73 disabled in assisted living. former trucker and musician. love the old country and western swing, fishing, crossword puzzles and comedy shows.  do a bit of reading too.  mostly american history. I am also a USMC vet of viet nam.  hope to hear from you soon.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: REPLY: PENPALS

Message 53 of 459

Live in Texas love having Pen Pals 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 54 of 459

Dont understand how to get messages...can you explain? Thanks Lenaj30

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 55 of 459

I am totally confused.  I dont know how to get messages.. I see everyone elses messages.  Can someone help...Thanks....

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 56 of 459

Hello Community Manager/Webmaster:

I just received two more strange messages responding to emails that I never sent!   That makes thirteen, I think.  Something is definitely wrong with your website and you all need to fix it!  All my weird messages are marked, "Do not respond -- auto computer generated", or something like that.  In any case, they are obviously not for me and are not in response to any emails that I have ever sent to anybody.  And apparently, I am not the only person receiving these strange messages.  Please fix this problem!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Re: Got your reply

Message 57 of 459

Got `your message today. I am very familiar with Murfreesboro and Nashville. MTSC is a good school. I am TN born/raised just 2 hour drive thru the mountains to get there. Retired now, 73 living just north of Chattanooga. love crosswords, playing keyboards and dabbling with songwriting. Hope to hear from you soon.

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 58 of 459

I have no idea where these messages are coming from but i have not sent them. I have only replied to one lady in CA and that was at least a week ago. Rest assured i have better things to do than play childish games with the computer nd waste other peoples time.  Have a great day sir.

Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Message 59 of 459

Hello Community Manager/Webmaster:

I wrote to you once already about a problem with your website and all you did was send me a bunch of goobledygook about changing my settings which sailed right over my head.  Since I last posted to you, I have received five more strange messages from people who I don't recognize.  You can tell that something is wrong -- just scroll down and read some of the more recent postings.  It sounds like others are confused as well.  Please help!

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

HI : PENPALS

Message 60 of 459

Hi,

I received your messages.  This site is very confusing and it's hard to figure out.  I think you mentioned you are a retired teacher in Riverside and that you are adding onto your home.

I am from California now living in Florida.  Hope we can stay in touch.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Take Pen Pal Safety Precautions:
Learn more.

Top Authors