Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 101 of 468

Hello Tiffany,

I am not in a nursing home so, sorry, maybe I'm not what you have in mind for a "pen pal".  I am a early retired professional male divorced male living in an upscale Memphis TN suburb with my German shepherd, Gracie.  I am not looking for a "date" or anything like that -- just friendship and exchange of ideas.  I am educated and articulate.  I love to read and, by now, I have probably read literally thousands of mostly quality books, which means that I probably at least know a little bit about a lot of things, which can make for some good conversation.  Also, I used to be a musician.  My father was a mathematitcian and my mother was an artist and a musician. [EMAIL ADDRESS AND PERSONAL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW FOR YOUR SAFETY- PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE FUNCTION]  Thanks!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 468

Hello,

I'm a 35 year old woman, married, living just South of Syracuse on furlough. I'm looking for some pen-pals in nursing homes to help brighten both of our lives!

Email would be great so we can reply faster, but I'm open to writing, too!

Let me know if you're interested. 

Tiffany

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 468

hello Sharon,

I would enjoy hearing from you. I am a retired, (dusabled) musician and truck driver. 73 and in assisted living. Live in southeast TN where i grew up. I enjoy comedy movies, reading, fishing, and a few sports. My one weakness is seafood, and chocolate although i am lucky to be thin.  Divorced with one daughhter, 3 grandkids and 1 great grandson. Look forward to hearing from you soon.  God Bless.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 468

Hello Sharon, 

I seem to have gotten an email from you via the AARP pen pals website, so this is in response.  First thank you so much.  I hope that you get this message.  I am an early retired professional, living in an upscale suburb of Memphis TN.  I am 67 and divorced.  I am not looking for a "date" or anything like that, just friendship and exchange of ideas.  I love to read and take care of my German shepherd, Gracie.  Other than that, I am resting from leading a very bust life.  When I retired, I really retired and simplified everything.  I don't even have a car, although I esed to have some nice ones.  I have two grown daughters with their own families, seven grand kids, and even two great grand kids.  My[EMAIL ADDRESS AND PERSONAL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW FOR YOUR SAFETY- PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGE FUNCTION] Let me hear from you soon!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 468
I would love to be your penpal. Recently retired teacher in S. CA.
Kudos
Views
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 468

I would like to be your penpal.  Recently retired teacher in S. CA.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 107 of 468

Hello Pamela,

I seem to have gotten a message from you via the AARP pen pals website, so this email is in response.  I hope that you will consider me as a potential pen pal.  I am an early retired professional.  I reside in an upscale suburb of Memphis TN.  I am educated and articulate.  By now, I have probably read thousands of books, and that means that I know at least a little about a lot of things, which can make for some good conversation.  I am 67, divorced, not looking to "date" or anything like that -- I just seek friendship,  My dog Gracie is a German sheperd, and she makes a great security system.  My email is [EMAIL ADDRESS AND POSTAL ADDRESS REMOVED FROM PUBLIC VIEW> PLEASE USE THE PRIVATE MESSAGING OPTION]  Let me hear from you, please.  Thanks!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 468
  • Yes sens me a direct message pls
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 468

Hello Michelle,

I received a message from you via the AARP pen pals website, so this is a response.  I am an early retired professional who lives in an upscale suburb of Memphis TN ISO penpals.  I am 67 years old and in decent health.  I am not looking for a "date" or anything like that -- just friendship and exchange of ideas.  I love to read and I have a German shepherd named Gracie.  I have come to love dogs because of her, and she makes a great security system.  I am other wise educated and articulate.  I know at least a little about a lot of things, which can make for good conversation.  I thinkk that you might like me.  My email is alandgray@yahoo.com and my mailing address is 7133 Riverwood, Germantown TN 38138.  Let me hear from you, please!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 468

Would be interested Michelle. Please send by private message and let me know 

Kudos
Views