Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ“ฝ Any FAVORITE Movies or TV Shows?

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ“ฝ Any FAVORITE Movies or TV Shows?

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

***READ the comments and/or ADD a comment***

WE would luv to hear from YOU! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks, Nicole โ€Œ๐Ÿ›ถโ€Œ (Leisure & Lifestyle Forum)

Regular Contributor

I watch mostly on our smart tv.  When traveling I watch on my mobile phone or hotel smart tv. Love going to the movies during weekday matinee if movie has interesting cinematic visuals 

Trusted Social Butterfly

6 comments (3/29/24) @Medaase , are the Matinee Tickets still discounted?  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy   Just remembered some more PBS favorites.  Upstairs Downstairs, Aristocrats and the Bronte Sisters.  Have you watched those?

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/29/24) Nope @LaDolceVita  ๐Ÿ‘ต

Trusted Social Butterfly

@SpringIsHereSoHappy   I just remembered. Hotel Portofino and World on Fire.  They were both good, I watched last fall.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/30/24) @LaDolceVita , lol - caught Hotel Portofino I think once or twice when the PBS app on my Android let me. I guess T-Mobile CHANGES which CELL TOWER I get to use. I am in Virginia and get Virginia, New Jersey, North or South Carolina, Washington DC and Pennyslvania.

NEVER know/lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I think so. My purpose for going weekday matinee is to avoid crowds

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/29/24) @Medaase , way BEFORE I had my only child 37 years ago - I luved the $1 Matinee Tickets. Of course weeks like THIS WEEK, schools in MY AREA are on Spring Break = will be CROWDED at Matinees.  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

4 comments (3/18/24)  ๐Ÿ“บ  What are you watching? I just finished watching the NEW episode of the "Midwives" on PBS [their video].

Any other PBS fans out there?  ๐Ÿค”

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Is that Call the Midwife? 

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (3/18/24) Yes @Medaase , I was being "lazy" ๐Ÿ™„

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Is that Call the Midwife? ***]

Regular Contributor

I really enjoyed watching that show. Great writing. Need to catch up though

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/18/24) @Medaase , not my 1st choice but nothing else around with my favorites finished for now. I am now watching Nolly. Not sure IF I will like it.  ๐Ÿ‘ต

[*** @Medaase wrote:

I really enjoyed watching that show. Great writing. Need to catch up though ***]

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“บ  4 comments (3/6/24) @Medaase , did you know about the 1,000 piece Agatha puzzle PBS is using to promote membership? ๐Ÿค”

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Poirot tv series with David Suchet was a really good show to watch. ***]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Not familiar. Thanks. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (3/7/24) @Medaase , I want one as they are the ONLY ones who have it but right now - NOT in my Retirement Budget to sponsor PBS. It is a "game too" with stuff to do once puzzle is completed. Beautiful artwork...  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Not familiar. Thanks. ***]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The puzzle really sounds like fun. Too bad itโ€™s not available anywhere else. I also am not adding any streaming subscriptions at this time.

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/7/24) @Medaase they are "smart" - this way people will DONATE. I use their FREE app on my Android I found this year and SO GRATEFUL!!! ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

[*** @Medaase wrote:

The puzzle really sounds like fun. Too bad itโ€™s not available anywhere else. I also am not adding any streaming subscriptions at this time. ***]

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“บ  2 comments (3/4/24) I am watching the movie HOPE GAP!

Anyone seen it?  ๐Ÿค”

What are YOU watching...  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Havenโ€™t seen it. Thanks for making it known

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/4/24) You are welcome @Medaase !!! Not my usual COZY MYSTERY  ๐Ÿ™„  and kind of sad - but giving it a try  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Havenโ€™t seen it. Thanks for making it known ***]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Poirot tv series with David Suchet was a really good show to watch. 

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

(3/2/24) I agree @Medaase  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Poirot tv series with David Suchet was a really good show to watch. ***]

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“ฝ  2 comments (2/24/24) Anyone seen the Bob Marley Movie?  ๐Ÿค”  I have NOT. I see it is available thru YouTube for about $25. I am so NOT going to a theater with COVID still "hanging" around...  ๐Ÿ˜Ž

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Havenโ€™t seen it yet. Looking forward to seeing it when it comes to more streaming services. But I have been to the theater to see other movies, and have felt safe from Covid by going to the first showing of the day and during the weekday. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“ฝ  (2/24/24) You are "very brave" @Medaase , at age 66 this year I have NEVER caught it. Whereas my daughter has, twice = being INSIDE with folks. Unless it is MANDATORY (doctor, dentist, groceries), I AVOID sharing the heat/air conditioning.

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Havenโ€™t seen it yet. Looking forward to seeing it when it comes to more streaming services. But I have been to the theater to see other movies, and have felt safe from Covid by going to the first showing of the day and during the weekday. ***]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Death in Paradise is a fun series to watch 

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“บ  2 comments (2/23/24) @Medaase , is this the "spinoff" for DEATH IN PARADISE?  ๐Ÿค”

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Murder in Paradise is a fun series to watch ***]

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks!! I corrected the post. It is Death in Paradise

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐Ÿ“บ  (2/24/24) Lol @Medaase , per "online" you were correct - that does exist???  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ  I know they did another one after "Death"....  YES, I luv them. And that island living - awesome!!!

[*** @Medaase wrote:

Thanks!! I corrected the post. It is Death in Paradise ***]

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP