Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 101 of 228

Hi Susie,

Thank you so much for such a nice welcome and the info!

I look forward to speaking with you again.

Margaret

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 102 of 228

Welcome! It's not an easy site, just sayin' - I never know where my replies are, or if the person I'm actually replying to is seeing it. Such a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing it!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 103 of 228

Hi!

My name is Margaret. I am new as of today July 2, 2017. This is my favorite picture of me with my grandchildren. IMG_0025.JPG

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 104 of 228

I believe most of on here have that in common, loving to travel! Just wish I could to do it. And, my dogs would think that I had abandoned them! I just keep dreaming of staying in a beach house every summer, biking around, eating seafood and walking on the beach! That's the dream anyway!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 105 of 228

That's where my mother was born, it's a lovely city in a beautiful state! Wish I were there!

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 106 of 228

Marie, I would prefer NC than where I picked - it was actually my first choice so I could get to the Outer Banks faster! While I was not born there, my entire family (13 or more generations) was! It's beautiful, the food is amazing and the people have manners!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's intrioduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 107 of 228

@SusieC51 wrote:

Enjoy and welcome! Being an ex-Cali girl, I've been to Oregon many times. Especially loved Bandon on the cliffs! I visited Roseberg about 3 years ago but didn't get to see to much on that very strange visit! I certainly miss the west coast and all the wonderful food. The meme in my head is , "California Girl Stuck in an Arkansas World." Because once you leave, there's not enough money to move all the way back! 

@SusieC51 wrote:

Enjoy and welcome! Being an ex-Cali girl, I've been to Oregon many times. Especially loved Bandon on the cliffs! I visited Roseberg about 3 years ago but didn't get to see to much on that very strange visit! I certainly miss the west coast and all the wonderful food. The meme in my head is , "California Girl Stuck in an Arkansas World." Because once you leave, there's not enough money to move all the way back! 

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 108 of 228

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 109 of 228
Cool and lovely invite! Wish I was on the other coast!

~SL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 110 of 228

AHoy Jack,

I am Nancy. I live in Eatontown NJ. I have 2 dogs. However, one might find up to 4 dogs over here. One dog is in the process of becoming a Pitbull ambassador. I have a daughter who attends Rutgers University, in NEW Brunswick. I HOPE you enjoy the AARP Community. Try to find posts by EPSTER, POSTS ARE A GREAT READ. ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND. PLEASE DON'T VISIT DAVEY JONES'S LOCKER

Kudos
Views