Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: Calling all NEWBIES. ... Let's introduce our selves! Use this thread.

Message 91 of 263
Hello Everyone, My name is Nancy from Colorado..
Took me about 20 min to figure out how to post on here, To Funny I'm not usually that bad.. 😇
I love to RV (camping)
Love to Grill outside..
Love spending time with my family.. Husband, Six Adult children and four Grandchildren.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 92 of 263

HeartEPSTERHeart,

Thanks for filling in my post yesterday!Heart

Your quote really helped me yesterday. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 93 of 263

@j88669d wrote:

Hi Nancy from NJ!  I haven't found the recipes yet.  Since I know that they are there, I'll look for them.  How would I earn points for using/looking for the recipes?  Thanks for any tips you can give me!  jkd 

@j88669d as @n566192l suggested, searching the site for "r4g earn points" will bring up the threads in which some of us have posted tips. Here's a link to the search I just disusing those words: https://community.aarp.org/t5/tag/r4g%20earn%20points/tg-p/tag-id/9226

You'll have to pick through the posts to find the ones that detail processes. There are a lot of quirks.

BTW, I just finished fighting my way through my 5,000 first of the month points ... some tasks are being a royal pain, so good luck all!

Sorry I cannot spend more time on this right now, I'm already behind schedule this morning. (She hears her Drill Sargeant father's voice barking at her to "Move It!" :)) I suggest looking for the post that details (with pictures) which tasks renew at the beginning of the month, and working the tasks listed.

Go get 'em! 🙂

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 94 of 263

@n566192l wrote:

EPSTER HELP,

CAN YOU PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS ON MY POSTS, FOR REWARDS POINTS. I AM STILL LEARNING MY PHONE, AND THIS SITE!! Thanks for the heads up ABOUT Today!   I am still working on placing Veterans, only was able to place 2 for month of July. I am much better with PEOPLE than computers. Thanks again, OUR POINTS PRO!   Nancy

@n566192l wrote:

EPSTER HELP,

CAN YOU PLEASE FILL IN THE BLANKS ON MY POSTS, FOR REWARDS POINTS. I AM STILL LEARNING MY PHONE, AND THIS SITE!! Thanks for the heads up ABOUT Today!   I am still working on placing Veterans, only was able to place 2 for month of July. I am much better with PEOPLE than computers. Thanks again, OUR POINTS PRO!   Nancy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 95 of 263

EPSTER HELP,

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 96 of 263

Hi,j88669d, 

EPSTER posted All the answers to earning REWARDS POINTS. I asked the same question. EPSTER replied back to me on 6/24/17. There are threads, where EPSTER makes the task of Earning Points fun again!!. EPSTER is extremely helpful in this department. Follow the conversations between EPSTER and follow members. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 97 of 263

Hi Nancy from NJ!  I haven't found the recipes yet.  Since I know that they are there, I'll look for them.  How would I earn points for using/looking for the recipes?  Thanks for any tips you can give me!  jkd 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 98 of 263

@n566192l wrote:

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

@Yes, all hail @Epster. ROFL. 🙂

Hey, thanks for the kind words, @n566192l. I do what I can. Annnnnd: do you know what day it is? 5,000 points day, no matter if you've worked all the R4G tasks before or not! Go get those points, everyone!

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 99 of 263

WELCOME e793364k,

Remember to follow EPSTER tags on rewards for goods points.  Some sites renew monthly, some on Sundays. The tags are clear and easy to follow. EPSTER, is a wiz and keeps ALL of us updated on how to earn points. EPSTER'S other posts are both ENLIGHTENING and INSPIRATIONAL.    NANCY

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 100 of 263

Greetings from a newbie 🙂

I am glad to be here and hope to learn all the benefits and perks of this site soon, as well as share great tips with you all.

Thanks for the welcome and welcome to everyone as well 🙂

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

When responding to other users’ posts for penpals, dating, or for other communication, please do not post your personal information (email, address, phone number) in the forum.

Top Authors