Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

Anonymous
Not applicable

๐Ÿ•ฏ A Place To Be With OTHERS Who Are Grieving! WE support each other.

โ–ถ๏ธTo reply, click on reply button at bottom of this post. Enter your text. Click reply button again.โ—€๏ธ

READ the comments and/or ADD a comment.

***A place to share and support***

Grief & Loss Team ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿค—

Screenshot_20230530-033419_Chrome.jpg

๐Ÿ“ธclipart attached๐Ÿ“ธ

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you Nicole. Ok now. So many harsh chemicals in everyday products. Gotta give it more thought I guess.

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 4/15/24)

MC @mc6844 , did you change detergents?  ๐Ÿค”

Bronze Conversationalist

Yes. Lol that's one change I can make. Doc says buy only for sensitive skin. Soap and detergents etc.

Bronze Conversationalist

Hi Nicole! And all on the site. You've been in my thoughts and good wishes.

I've been recovering from a reaction to laundry detergent. Ugh! I think we get tired when we're already going through things. And need to take better care of ourselves. I hope you are all well and doing what you can each day. Have a blessed day!

Bronze Conversationalist

So sorry mc @mc6844 that you are dealing with this reaction. I hope you find some products that your body doesn't reject. At least you have found the culprit and we are fortunate that they make so many kinds of products these days to choose from.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  2 comments (Sunday 4/14/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Everyone, find your peace today  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿค—

Trusted Social Butterfly

Today here in MA  it's a good day to get outside and start to look for signs of Spring..Forsythia is in full bloom so are the Daffodils and Azaleas..Get some yard work done if you're up to it or just sit with a cup of tea and enjoy the sounds and surroundings...I am making a mental list of things I hope to start like planting flowers in my planters and perhaps spray painting a worn out plastic chair in a cheerful color...Hope your day has possibilities..

Bronze Conversationalist

Sounds good to me! Thank you.

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  4 comments (Wednesday 4/10/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

Today I have to go by my NEW Eye to pick up the paperwork I will need to fill out for my 8am appointment tomorrow. Yes, 8am and they want you there 15 minutes EARLY.  ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

I had gotten an automated phone call day before yesterday to go to their website to register. NO spot to register. Just a list of stuff to printout and fill in. NO printer and had planned on going to Library, but not in the mood to deal with their printer.  ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

So called and asked IF I could pick them up. Some places mail stuff or allow you to complete online. Not them. What a pain!

HOPE I sleep tonight. Lol, don't need to arrive looking like I have a hangover or do drugs (donot drink or do drugs).

Rainy, yucky day today and tomorrow.

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Bronze Conversationalist

Oh boy Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , this sounds like a couple of frustrating days for you. I hope you get your paperwork done and all goes well with your appointment!

Marcy

Bronze Conversationalist

I hope it went well too, Nicole. I agree about all the forms and printouts these days.

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Wednesday 4/10/24)

Lol Marcy @MarcyW882921 , it is nearly 5pm and still have NOT completed them   ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Picked them up about 1pm, yes didnot want to leave my bed  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

You still have time Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy and I am confident you will get the job done! 

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  3  comments (Monday 4/8/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

41 degrees here in Cave Springs, Virginia.

HAPPY DANCE, my neighbor from h.ll just left for work. ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  What a weekend with them.

Everyone, FIND YOUR PEACE TODAY  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I'm surprised Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy that you extended your lease into 2025 with that kind of neighbor! I can only hope the next year goes by quickly for you!

Marcy

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Monday 4/8/24)

Lol Marcy @MarcyW882921 , it was NOT planned!!!

NEW owners took us OFF the month-to-month lease and I had to sign a NEW year's lease STARTING this month.

So my PLAN of "taking my time" to move back to Florida 100% WHEN I found something there got CHANGED.

Realistically, as I AGE, I need to make sure my NEXT move is NOT A REPEAT of this h.ll. Since moving in here in 2018 and still working and car newer - it was okay.

Now that it has been SOLD, new owners are moving in the ghetto. Not safe anymore. And my DAY TRIPS are on hold since the other Old Lady [the car] has grown older like me/lol.

But that is life - UNEXPECTED CHANGES...  ๐Ÿ‘ต

Bronze Conversationalist

These changes are very sad Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy and you are at the mercy of the new owners. For now I guess you will learn to tolerate your current circumstance and work toward making your next move one that will be satisfying long-term.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  3 comments (Sunday 4/7/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

34 degrees here in Cave Springs, Virginia and sun is here!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Slept well LAST NIGHT after dealing with a Migraine. Been YEARS since I had one. But GRATEFUL it is gone TODAY.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

One more day for folks to RETURN TO WORK.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  Lol, hope it is NOT one of those RANDOM HOLIDAYS. Need to recover from the weekend = my Retirement PEACE for a few hours. Researching where to move to when my NEW LEASE "expires" March 2025. Fingers crossed - a small cottage OFF GRID with NATURE.  ๐Ÿ‘

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , So sorry to hear about your migraine, but glad you have been relieved of that pain. As a fellow sufferer, I know the pain.

Today would have been my Mom's 94th birthday. I took a walk at a preserve and had dinner with a friend. It was a good day.

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Sunday 4/7/24)

Thanks Marcy @MarcyW882921 and Happy Birthday to your Mom  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , I hope Mom was singing, whistling, and dancing with angels today on her special day! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŒž  1 comment (Saturday 4/6/24)

HOW ARE YOU?  ๐Ÿค”

39 degrees here in Cave Spring, Virginia with a gentle breeze. An interesting cloud display of 3 layers mixed in with blue sky. Sun is out!!!  GRATEFUL...  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy , It was 61 degrees here this morning when I went out to play tennis. It was sunny and warmed up nicely! Stay warm!

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

(3 comments) HAPPY DANCE DAY!!!

Anyone dancing???

๐Ÿ“ธ  A .gif attached  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ  ๐Ÿ“ธ

dance-day-happy-dance-day.gif

Trusted Social Butterfly

2 comments (Thursday 4/4/24)

๐Ÿ–  I am!!!

[1] Cashed in my $1 Scratch Off Lottery Ticket TODAY = won $100.00.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

[2] Lol, woke up Mr. No Name, my boy and gave him some Belly Rubs. He is a Feral Cat that refuses to be adopted after his "humans" moved away and left him behind. WE ALL LUV HIM!!! Anyway, I never know WHEN I will see him. He made my day TODAY "extra, extra" SPECIAL.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Bronze Conversationalist

Glad you won!

Bronze Conversationalist

Congrats Nicole @SpringIsHereSoHappy on your winning lottery ticket! 

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

๐ŸŽพ  3 comments (4/3/24) Ms. Tennis & Zumba @MarcyW882921  [did I get it correct this time/lol] - how are you doing with these?  ๐Ÿค”

Hmmm, I seem to remember maybe ONLINE Zumba???

And Tennis, do you PLAY at a gym and I am guessing have a partner???

*** Are you walking, doing OTHER exercise? ***

You GO girl!!!  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Yes Nicole you got it right. I'm playing tennis doubles four days a week and typically do Zumba on the off days. Sometimes Zumba is online and sometimes in person. I do walking too and actually made it to a water aerobics class on Monday.

How about you?

Marcy

Trusted Social Butterfly

1 comment (Wednesday 4/3/24)

Thanks for asking Marcy @MarcyW882921  ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Well, when I 1st moved to where I am and still working (2018) I WALKED in the area.

In 2020 when I RETIRED, got lazy and COVID was here.

Now in 2024, finally thinking of WHERE I want to live when my NEW LEASE expires MARCH 2025.

Had NOT wanted to RENEW, but determined to IMPROVE my life with NO one above/below/beside/across from me.

*** NO rushing back to Florida for me until I find what I WANT AND NEED ***

Had that in FLORIDA before I left in 2015.  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

LUV walking in NEW areas = exploring. Florida is NOT safe right now for this and where I am - lol, hate alot of the DRAMA Queens that NOW have moved in = stay inside so as NOT to deal with them. Car is OLDER [2006 Hyundai Elantra] so wisdom tells me to use her AS NEEDED. I use to drive out to Lexington, Virginia and some OTHER cities an HOUR AWAY. Yes, DAY TRIPS!!!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

Missing these and that is MY FOCUS for Florida = my Exploration Walks.

Not into anything ONLINE OR GROUPS = luv my ALONE time with nature...  ๐Ÿ‘ต

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP